Latest Scores

FTOF

Lived up to the hype, doesn't always work out that way, and produced an outstanding game of football. 

Aye, Liverpool, after City were battering them for the first 10-15 really upped their game.

How the players can keep up that level for over 90 minutes is testament to their professionalism. 

I'm away to calm down, just brilliant fitba. :thumbs2

39 minutes ago, guinness said:

Morton versus Hearts 0-0 at half time. Not much of a game. Morton missing their big centre and pretty toothless without him. Looks like a matter of time until Hearts score in second half. Hopefully improves.

Still no goals but second half been decent 

20 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Watching Arsenal v Porto, 0-0 22 mins, and Arsenal do play some lovely stuff but as well as they are doing they still miss a real goal scoring centre forward.

Arsenal 1-0 Porto, magnificent play by Odegard to set up the goal.

Out of the blue TBH, been a stalemate so far.

43 mins. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Arsenal 1-0 Porto, magnificent play by Odegard to set up the goal.

Out of the blue TBH, been a stalemate so far.

43 mins. 

Final score, Arsenal 1-0 Porto, 1-1 on agg.

It's had that look since , well, early on TBH.

Stalemate.

Extra time coming up.

I'm looking at penalties.

13 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Stalemate.

Extra time coming up.

McCoist, brilliant, says he thinks the ref has less than 10 fouls on his coupon.  🤣🤣🤣

40 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Stalemate.

Extra time coming up.

Arsenal 1-0 Porto, 1-1 on agg.

Penalties coming up.

Got a very slight feeling towards Porto as Arsenal have been a wee bit off the boil tonight, maybe nervous? 

10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Arsenal 1-0 Porto, 1-1 on agg.

Penalties coming up.

Got a very slight feeling towards Porto as Arsenal have been a wee bit off the boil tonight, maybe nervous? 

Arsenal thru, 4-2 on penalties and go into the quarter finals. :happyclapper

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Dunfermline 2-0 Dundee Utd, half time. :lol:

Dunfermline have been very good but Dundee United have been poor. Last ten minutes United came into it a bit more but have a lot of work to do to pull this back .Decent game though. Goodwin could be under pressure if they lose. No way they would get rid of him before the end of the season but no guarantees even if they get promoted he will be in charge next season.

13 minutes ago, guinness said:

Dunfermline have been very good but Dundee United have been poor. Last ten minutes United came into it a bit more but have a lot of work to do to pull this back .Decent game though. Goodwin could be under pressure if they lose. No way they would get rid of him before the end of the season but no guarantees even if they get promoted he will be in charge next season.

3-0 now.

I'd be more than surprised if United get promoted they would get rid of Goodwin. 

He's, overwhelmingly, well thought off although, like all supporters, United will have their loonballs. 

22 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

3-0 now.

I'd be more than surprised if United get promoted they would get rid of Goodwin. 

He's, overwhelmingly, well thought off although, like all supporters, United will have their loonballs. 

3-1 now, too little too late?

80 mins. 

Dunfermline win comfortably. Slight problem late on after fortunate United goal.  Good performance by Dunfermline . Way this League goes would not be surprised if Raith lose tomorrow. United may well still win League but would need to sign a few new players for Premier League. Still think American owners would not be averse to sacking a manager even though he has won the League if they thought it made sense to help them consolidate in the Premier. 

10 hours ago, faraway saint said:

3-0 now.

How quickly the "supporters" can turn.

Some of the posts, quite a few TBH, are brutal.

I read most matchday comments and as I said, overall, he's well thought of but it seems ONLY when they win.

Tragic.