Jump to content

FTOF

Latest Scores

Recommended Posts

52 minutes ago, shull said:

Green Vermin FC  0  Copenhagen 2

Would be magnificent

Now Shull. Really? You would prefer them to lose rather than go through and hopefully build the coefficient for Scottish Teams which might lead to an additional European spot for clubs here. Noo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The coefficient is an irrelevance for all other Scottish clubs as the increased earning capacity by the bigot teams in those competitions just exacerbates the discrepancy between them and us.

crumbs from a nasty basturt’s table.

 

 

C’mon the Danes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Now Shull. Really? You would prefer them to lose rather than go through and hopefully build the coefficient for Scottish Teams which might lead to an additional European spot for clubs here. Noo.

Did I not explain all this yesterday ? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aye, I knew I did. 

19 hours ago, shull said:

Yes indeed. 

Scottish Football may well get allocated TWO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE PLACES instead of one. 

Who will qualify for these PLACES every Season? 

And those TWO SECTARIAN CLUBS will continue to rake in the MILLIONS while the 40 Diddy Clubs get crumbs. 

Aye, let's support our Govan Friends tonight. 

Let's not. 

COME ON BRAGA. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Yes you did. I just keep hoping for change despite evidence to the contrary 

Why would he change his mind and alter his honestly-held and justified opinion?

 

Especially when it's probably the only thing upon which he has some grasp of truth and reality?  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, antrin said:

Why would he change his mind and alter his honestly-held and justified opinion?

 

Especially when it's probably the only thing upon which he has some grasp of truth and reality?  :)

Fair enough. 

I have it on strong authority that miracles don't happen often 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, antrin said:

Why would he change his mind and alter his honestly-held and justified opinion?

 

Especially when it's probably the only thing upon which he has some grasp of truth and reality?  :)

Excuse me :)

Aye, you're probably right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, antrin said:

The coefficient is an irrelevance for all other Scottish clubs as the increased earning capacity by the bigot teams in those competitions just exacerbates the discrepancy between them and us.

crumbs from a nasty basturt’s table.

 

 

C’mon the Danes!

There is plenty who don't see this

Scottish fitba just pander to these two

Last night racist singing loud and clear which the commenter uttered"The Rangers fans are in good voice"

The other lot will no doubt be singing about their murder gangs who went out the game in the late 1990s tonight

Feck them always

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The coefficient is an irrelevance for all other Scottish clubs as the increased earning capacity by the bigot teams in those competitions just exacerbates the discrepancy between them and us.
crumbs from a nasty basturt’s table.
 
 
C’mon the Danes!


Totally agree

All fans need to boycott every game until we force the Old Firm out if football

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...