Scotland Football Club

shull

Not long till KO, getting quite excited, although, as I said earlier in this thread, the qualifying games are way more important.

Certainly don't want to lose this, especially a heavy loss, to dent the obvious confidence that Clarke had built in the squad.

Still slightly edging towards a 2-1 victory. 

C'mon Scotland. :thumbs2

5 minutes ago, guinness said:

Dear oh dear. Not at the races so far. E gland just look much quicker and stronger. Scotland have nothing going forward.

Agree to an extent, England are looking much sharper but a tad unfair to say we've nothing going forward as the midfield are off the pace tonight, McGinn, Robertson, Gilmour, all almost invisible. 

Also an individual error gives them the 2nd goal. 

0-2 half time

Great wee shot of the studio when England scored, Souness just standing with his hands in his pockets, never moved a muscle. :lol:

3 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

England have been superb....we have been shite..... what is happening left side in our defence... get Lyndon on.... 

They are certainly much sharper than they were on Saturday. (I only seen the first 45)

As I've said, our "better" players are off the boil, they need to sharpen up, give them 10-15 then make a sub or three. 

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Great wee shot of the studio when England scored, Souness just standing with his hands in his pockets, never moved a muscle. :lol:

They are certainly much sharper than they were on Saturday. (I only seen the first 45)

As I've said, our "better" players are off the boil, they need to sharpen up, give them 10-15 then make a sub or three. 

Is Griffiths on the bench ?