The Sin Bin World Cup Thread

faraway saint

37 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

The so called decent teams got knocked out in this half................... Spain , Germany...................

For me France v England Final is on

Unfortunately that's what I think. 

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Again what the hell is going on with the rugby tackles??? Panama, Tunisia and now Columbia.

Also glad England through, the fact the Columbians were scratching up the pen spot before Kane took should be investigated..............

Its not a great England team however neither was the Brazilian one in 1994- Just saying

1994 ended hilariously as SERIAL CHEATING DIVER Baggio missed the vital penalty. 

My breeks drenched due to heavy laughter. 

13 hours ago, helpmaboab said:

I'd put Belgium and Uruguay ahead of England. England at 4/1 because they are on they easy path to the final, only need to beat Sweden then either Russia or Croatia.

I think Russia can beat Croatia and possibly beat England too to reach the final. England look bereft of ideas going forward relying on set pieces.

I've found it an enjoyable World Cup with the big names getting their bums kicked. Always good to see the underdog win. Spoken like a true St Mirren fan.

You are not a saint Mirren fan