And the Reaction if..?

9 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Have you just started being interested in football?

Haven't you ever heard/seen any "shock" results?

Sure, it's unlikely as Hearts are on form and we are not but to put it in these terms is pointless right enough.

FFS, have some small glimmer of hope. 

My small glimmer of hope is that we’ll eventually sort this mess out and that we won’t get relegated, but no, I have not even the slightest glimmer of hope that we will win on Saturday. On the contrary, if I didn’t have a personal rule of never ever betting against St. Mirren, I’d be hoovering up some of those multiple goal defeat bets that were getting mentioned. 

I’ll do a deal with you. If we win on Saturday I’ll post the photies of that time I had the threesome with Scarlett Johansson and Charlize Theron. 

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

My small glimmer of hope is that we’ll eventually sort this mess out and that we won’t get relegated, but no, I have not even the slightest glimmer of hope that we will win on Saturday. On the contrary, if I didn’t have a personal rule of never ever betting against St. Mirren, I’d be hoovering up some of those multiple goal defeat bets that were getting mentioned. 

I’ll do a deal with you. If we win on Saturday I’ll post the photies of that time I had the threesome with Scarlett Johansson and Charlize Theron. 

:green

8 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

See the source image I think it was really these two:huh:

Just thinking, football being a funny old game and all that. What will the reaction be among people calling for the manager to be sacked after three league games should we pull away from Tynecastle with a point, or three..?
i mean obviously as the poor performances  are completely down to the manager, the logic of some will dictate a draw or a win would be 'inspite' of the manager.... it will be a good laugh reading the hand wringing posts should we get something at Tynecastle.
How did that work out for you?

19 hours ago, Mykey said:
On 8/29/2018 at 1:24 PM, Lord Pityme said:
Just thinking, football being a funny old game and all that. What will the reaction be among people calling for the manager to be sacked after three league games should we pull away from Tynecastle with a point, or three..?
i mean obviously as the poor performances  are completely down to the manager, the logic of some will dictate a draw or a win would be 'inspite' of the manager.... it will be a good laugh reading the hand wringing posts should we get something at Tynecastle.

How did that work out for you?

And up steps another one taking pleasure in our defeat. 

13 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

LPM start another thread like this one for Tic game. This one was helpful

Like I said DJ. It was never designed to be helpful.  Just disruptive.

And I can’t believe that my Nostradamus like prediction that we would lose came true.  I should take up punditry with knowledge like that. 

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2