Jump to content

Recommended Posts


1 minute ago, 1877SMFC said:

Time for optimism- we have not lost a game in our last 6 games the same cannot be said of The Arabs - it is game on 🐼🐼🐼🐼

Aye, United have lost one game.......................suppose it's worth mentioning they have won the other 5. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, United have lost one game.......................suppose it's worth mentioning they have won the other 5. :lol:

They have recently lost to Morton, QOS and have struggled past Ayr and Alloa.

Three of those wins were against one team - Inverness - which is a reasonable achievement.

The other two wins were against a relegated Falkirk and a home match again Ayr.

Ooooo I'm shaking with fear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both teams are on decent runs.

IT just comes down to the usual things; who plays to their best, keeps their discipline; makes less mistakes; takes their chances etc.

Having a better squad is not as important as playing as a better team - we need to show our better squad by being the better team. . .

We have crawled our way back for a shot at staying up . . . it is in our hands - come on !!!! :ninja 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

They have recently lost to Morton, QOS and have struggled past Ayr and Alloa.

Three of those wins were against one team - Inverness - which is a reasonable achievement.

The other two wins were against a relegated Falkirk and a home match again Ayr.

Ooooo I'm shaking with fear.

Oh, we won our last 2 games against 10 & 9 men, really stunning. :byebye

You are a silly billy. :lol:

Check what the bookies are thinking. 

"The bookies seem to think United have a chance at home, they are 11/10, we are 12/5."

 

Edited by faraway saint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Better than the mindless pish you post.................and that's when you're sober. :byebye

Nah you’re wrong there. I’m loved on here. Folk drool over my contribution. I’m a B&WArmy legend. Loved by all of sound mind. Likes coming out of my ears. A god amongst posters. A veritable superfan.

Whereas, you’re just a boring c**t that no one missed, whose life was empty in exile. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FAS and Shull, stretch wendy etc who don't actually go to games can support the bookies. Meanwhile those who go to the games can support the saints.

I know where most of my cash is going.

Support your local brewery. Team. Transport provider. Local economy. Had a couple of really nice rolls and a coffee in the soo delicious cafe in union st today.

Feck feeding the bookie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

FAS and Shull, stretch wendy etc who don't actually go to games can support the bookies. Meanwhile those who go to the games can support the saints.

I know where most of my cash is going.

Support your local brewery. Team. Transport provider. Local economy. Had a couple of really nice rolls and a coffee in the soo delicious cafe in union st today.

Feck feeding the bookie

Pished again, nice life you have. :1eye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pished every week, watches the game through a drunken haze...................aye, on ye go. :1eye
 
But I can always say I was there. You on the other hand..... well you lost out even if your account is in credit.

Experience always proves richer than cash

Scrooge didn't have much fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See, the Forum is in the gutter again. 

Usual weekend night.

Next time I have a bet in the bookies or online, will be the first time ever.

Gambling aint my hobby.

Teetotal also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

But I can always say I was there. You on the other hand..... well you lost out even if your account is in credit.

Experience always proves richer than cash

Scrooge didn't have much fun

Aye, you were there, pity it's all a blur, away and sober up................................:byebye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, East Lothian Saint said:

But I can always say I was there. You on the other hand..... well you lost out even if your account is in credit.

Experience always proves richer than cash

Scrooge didn't have much fun

Yes you were and often are - you enjoy life - you should be ashamed - ha ha . . .

Often enjoy your posts - wish that could be said for every forum poster... :turtle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...