Jump to content

St.Ricky

Livingston v St Mirren 31 August 2019

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

 


You’ll give me the benefit of the doubt?

Seriously?

The ball either checks or runs for no apparent reason?

That doesn’t happen, you’ve just completely made that up.

 

Aye.. You obviously haven't been there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big game and nothing less than 3 points is required... (even though they are currently unbeaten)

Love the idea that we will go for it, but Livi are also a team that can hit on the break too.

This is a good test of where we are at and the chance to leapfrog them and keep away from the bottom end of the table...

it would also be a confidence booster going into the Ross County game as well . . .

Really hope we do it  …    Livi    0   v    2  Saints   goals from McAllister and Obika or Morais     :ninja

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, faraway saint said:

More interest in Rangers and "seats" than the team.

Hope we win this game, could see a total meltdown on the forum as it's all over the place right now.

Livingstone are 5/6, Saints 10/3 with the draw 5/2.

Not a lot of faith by the bookies, what do they know. :wink:

You put me in the mood for a coupon not done one for yonks.  Dundee United, ICT , Saints, Dunfermline ( sorry F.S , Falkirk.  Fingers crossed it's a good return.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

You put me in the mood for a coupon not done one for yonks.  Dundee United, ICT , Saints, Dunfermline ( sorry F.S , Falkirk.  Fingers crossed it's a good return.  

These 4 give over 30/1.....................................:zipit

Adding Falkirk takes it to just over 50/1. 

Edited by faraway saint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Big game and nothing less than 3 points is required... (even though they are currently unbeaten)

Love the idea that we will go for it, but Livi are also a team that can hit on the break too.

This is a good test of where we are at and the chance to leapfrog them and keep away from the bottom end of the table...

it would also be a confidence booster going into the Ross County game as well . . .

Really hope we do it  …    Livi    0   v    2  Saints   goals from McAllister and Obika or Morais     :ninja

 

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Someone will let it down but will be watching tonight's games with intrest on TV. 

The Dundee Derby was a cracking game. Oh for us to get a result like United got.. But any kind of win would be great, particularly if some of the new lads score. Will Jack Baird be back in the team? I think so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

The Dundee Derby was a cracking game. Oh for us to get a result like United got.. But any kind of win would be great, particularly if some of the new lads score. Will Jack Baird be back in the team? I think so. 

Great to see wee Cammy get a goal. He was a class act for us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

The Dundee Derby was a cracking game. Oh for us to get a result like United got.. But any kind of win would be great, particularly if some of the new lads score. Will Jack Baird be back in the team? I think so. 

How did you manage to watch it since you, as you've previously stated, don't have any pay per view football channels and you haven't went through the fairy story of kidding on you went to the imaginary pub? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

You put me in the mood for a coupon not done one for yonks.  Dundee United, ICT , Saints, Dunfermline ( sorry F.S , Falkirk.  Fingers crossed it's a good return.  

2 up so far..........................hope you put a couple of quid on at least? :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ethan said:

Great to see wee Cammy get a goal. He was a class act for us. 

It wa good to see him get some game time at United and put the ball in the net. Is it just the effect of tv or does he look stronger in the upper body? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone seen the Livingston v St Mirren match thread?

Impressive win for Livi last week, going up to Dingwall and winning 4-1. Will be the usual well drilled unit and difficult to play against. I do fancy us to sneak a result here though. Going to predict 2-1 Saints provided we start with McAllister.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Has anyone seen the Livingston v St Mirren match thread?

Impressive win for Livi last week, going up to Dingwall and winning 4-1. Will be the usual well drilled unit and difficult to play against. I do fancy us to sneak a result here though. Going to predict 2-1 Saints provided we start with McAllister.

 

I take it you did not watch Sportscene highlights if not try YouTube. Ross County's defence was horrendous the worst I have seen in a long time. If County dont sort that out they will go down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Has anyone seen the Livingston v St Mirren match thread?

Impressive win for Livi last week, going up to Dingwall and winning 4-1. Will be the usual well drilled unit and difficult to play against. I do fancy us to sneak a result here though. Going to predict 2-1 Saints provided we start with McAllister.

 

McAllister was dangerous when he came on against Rangers. I don't think he will play 90 minutes very often but I'd like to see him start also. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

£425 I think the line is in my wife's purse. I put it  in Landbrooks the only bookie on the island. 

That'll be the amount if they all win, as you didn't put it on "online" you'd need to enter the number on the slip on the Ladbrokes site (or go in) and find out what they are offering right now. (cash out)

Ach, just let it ride, exciting. :wink:

PS Would have been over £500 on Bet 365 online. :zipit

Edited by faraway saint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...