shull

The Vaccine

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/28-year-old-phd-physical-therapist-dead-2-days-after-being-injected-with-covid-experimental-mrna-vaccine/

Interesting reading, and pretty alarming if true. “508 deaths and 297.274 injuries” in the uk. I’m guessing this is happening across Europe hence the reason some countries are putting a hold on the vaccine rollout until further tests are done.

43 minutes ago, Russian Saint said:

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/28-year-old-phd-physical-therapist-dead-2-days-after-being-injected-with-covid-experimental-mrna-vaccine/

Interesting reading, and pretty alarming if true. “508 deaths and 297.274 injuries” in the uk. I’m guessing this is happening across Europe hence the reason some countries are putting a hold on the vaccine rollout until further tests are done.

If true? 😂😂😂

I think when the author throws this in its time to stop reading.........These are MURDERS!

🤪🤪🤪

2 hours ago, Russian Saint said:

That article claims you can prevent covid by eating peach slices and vitamin D. :lol:

I never got that far. 
He's, [mention=7598]Russian Saint[/mention], taken the vacant title of forum spaceman. :lol:

It’s interesting that some choose to pick details for example diet and ensuring that individuals have the required intake of vitamins (which if memory serves me well was one of the recommendations around a year ago) My point was, which again no one that has responded to my post has commented on. That point being that it’s claimed that 508 people have died in the UK after taking the vaccine. Now, that’s not to say that all 508 were in good health with no underlying conditions which the vaccine could have prompted an early death........ (I guess it’s the same for what the true figures are for folk that have died of Covid, and Covid alone)
It’s been said that the vaccine (s) have been rushed through without the usual checks and balances and at present only have temporary approval for use. I personally find those stats concerning especially as other countries have stopped the rollout until further tests have been completed. If sharing an article on the UK figures which is straight from the uk government website makes me a “Spaceman”.......... then beam me up Scotty.

1 minute ago, Russian Saint said:

It’s interesting that some choose to pick details for example diet and ensuring that individuals have the required intake of vitamins (which if memory serves me well was one of the recommendations around a year ago) My point was, which again no one that has responded to my post has commented on. That point being that it’s claimed that 508 people have died in the UK after taking the vaccine. Now, that’s not to say that all 508 were in good health with no underlying conditions which the vaccine could have prompted an early death........ (I guess it’s the same for what the true figures are for folk that have died of Covid, and Covid alone)
It’s been said that the vaccine (s) have been rushed through without the usual checks and balances and at present only have temporary approval for use. I personally find those stats concerning especially as other countries have stopped the rollout until further tests have been completed. If sharing an article on the UK figures which is straight from the uk government website makes me a “Spaceman”.......... then beam me up Scotty.

Have you read the whole article? 

Let's start with this...These are MURDERS!

Then this... All of these experimental COVID “vaccines” which have been given fast-track emergency use authorization are ILLEGAL!

It get's better................Nobody has to die from COVID-19 because THOUSANDS of doctors across the globe have documented how COVID patients can be 100% cured with either older drugs such as hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin, or prevented in the first place with proper nutrition and vitamin supplementation such as Vitamin C and Vitamin D.

The madness continues..........The new COVID-19 vaccines are a financial windfall for the pharmaceutical industry, but they are unneeded and they are killing and maiming people, and are clearly a far more serious threat to life and death than any “virus.”

So, the fruitloop that writes on this site, which is summed up by this..............

• Overall, we rate Health Impact News a Quackery level pseudoscience website for the promotion of anti-vaccination propaganda as well as chemtrails, geoengineering, and false information regarding GMOs.

I'll leave it here, my Pampers needing changed, I'm wringing. :lol:

33 minutes ago, Russian Saint said:

When an article claims that peach slices and vitamin D can prevent covid (nobody credible has EVER claimed this), you'll forgive us for not believing a subsequent claim that 508 people have died because they took a vaccine shot.

You'd have to be pretty daft to believe anything in that article.

18 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I'm scared to click on anything on that site. god knows where it would take me, certainly places I can do without visiting. :lol:

And the funniest part of all this is that RS is actually surprised at being ridiculed over this anti-vax, conspiracy theory shite.

And also that it's us who are not seeing the "truth".

I followed a few links for a laugh. My belly is killing me.

If anyone goes through my search history, they'll put me in a padded cell because there's no way I'm going to be able to explain away half of this shite. 🤣

Just now, oaksoft said:

And the funniest part of all this is that RS is actually surprised at being ridiculed over this anti-vax, conspiracy theory shite.

And also that it's us who are not seeing the "truth".

Aye, when I researched the site and was, unsurprisingly, met with "A factual search reveals an abysmal fact-checking record with IFCN fact-checkers. There are too many failed fact checks to list. Follow the factual search link for all of them" I'm afraid I was leaking. :lol:

9 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, when I researched the site and was, unsurprisingly, met with "A factual search reveals an abysmal fact-checking record with IFCN fact-checkers. There are too many failed fact checks to list. Follow the factual search link for all of them" I'm afraid I was leaking. :lol:

The guy claims that Alzheimer's disease is a form of diabetes and can be cured with coconut oil. He claims it's the same as type 3 diabetes (which if memory serves is ACTUALLY caused by pancreatitis killing the insulin producing cells - type 3c maybe the resident doc @smcc can correct me here).

This is just dangerous nonsense.

I wonder how many innocent lives this crook has cost with this wilful guff.

4 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

The guy claims that Alzheimer's disease is a form of diabetes and can be cured with coconut oil. He claims it's the same as type 3 diabetes (which if memory serves is ACTUALLY caused by pancreatitis killing the insulin producing cells - type 3c maybe the resident doc @smcc can correct me here).

This is just dangerous nonsense.

I wonder how many innocent lives this crook has cost with this wilful guff.

I said to my wife earlier what type of person searches for this type of stuff, reads it, actually see's some value in it then posts it here?

Un-fecking-believable TBH. 

Then this... All of these experimental COVID “vaccines” which have been given fast-track emergency use authorization are ILLEGAL!
It get's better................Nobody has to die from COVID-19 because THOUSANDS of doctors across the globe have documented how COVID patients can be 100% cured with either older drugs such as hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin, or prevented in the first place with proper nutrition and vitamin supplementation such as Vitamin C and Vitamin D.
The madness continues..........The new COVID-19 vaccines are a financial windfall for the pharmaceutical industry, but they are unneeded and they are killing and maiming people, and are clearly a far more serious threat to life and death than any “virus.”
So, the fruitloop that writes on this site, which is summed up by this..............
  • Overall, we rate Health Impact News a Quackery level pseudoscience website for the promotion of anti-vaccination propaganda as well as chemtrails, geoengineering, and false information regarding GMOs.

Oh dear, this is difficult IF you had bothered to read my posts, I’m referring to the part within the link (healthiactnews)that refers to the UK deaths. If you can be arsed, read down to the part where it mentions “Gov.UK 508 deaths” click on that and it’ll give you the full breakdown........ if you can be arsed. These stats are direct from the UK GOVERNMENT. You can also bypass Healthimpactnews and go straight to the UK Gov website.

As for ivermectin, that has been used to treat Covid patients in various countries but at present it’s not licensed in the UK for that use.

4 hours ago, Russian Saint said:

I am not sure if your at the wind up with this Russian Saint or if you really believe it? 

This is a quote from the article: 

“The pro-vaccine population is still lining up and begging to be injected with these poisons, but the big question now is how are they going to handle the “vaccine hesitant” people who want no part of these eugenic-population-management products?” 

1 hour ago, Russian Saint said:

Who said that? The only reason that they have been developed so quickly is because it’s a pandemic and governments worldwide have worked together to get through the usual red tape that trials and research requires. 
This I am afraid is scaremongering RS, what do you think it will achieve? 

15 minutes ago, Russian Saint said:

Oh dear, this is difficult emoji849.png IF you had bothered to read my posts, I’m referring to the part within the link (healthiactnews)that refers to the UK deaths. If you can be arsed, read down to the part where it mentions “Gov.UK 508 deaths” click on that and it’ll give you the full breakdown........ if you can be arsed. These stats are direct from the UK GOVERNMENT. You can also bypass Healthimpactnews and go straight to the UK Gov website.

As for ivermectin, that has been used to treat Covid patients in various countries but at present it’s not licensed in the UK for that use.

You are either AT IT or officially aff yer heid.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine adverse reactions - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

Coronavirus vaccine - weekly summary of Yellow Card reporting - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

Follow the link to the UK government site and it gives you this...Vaccination is the single most effective way to reduce deaths and severe illness from COVID-19. A national immunisation campaign has been underway since early December 2020.

If you're talking about this stuff......................COVID-19_mRNA_Pfizer-_BioNTech_Vaccine_Analysis_Print__2_.pdf (publishing.service.gov.uk)

You are really taking the piss.

I'm out, you've wasted enough of my time, although you have made me laugh............................at you. 

8 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Who said that? The only reason that they have been developed so quickly is because it’s a pandemic and governments worldwide have worked together to get through the usual red tape that trials and research requires. 

Just when the forum was cleansed of one madman posting similar stuff up pops another.

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You are either AT IT or officially aff yer heid.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine adverse reactions - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

Coronavirus vaccine - weekly summary of Yellow Card reporting - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

Follow the link to the UK government site and it gives you this...Vaccination is the single most effective way to reduce deaths and severe illness from COVID-19. A national immunisation campaign has been underway since early December 2020.

If you're talking about this stuff......................COVID-19_mRNA_Pfizer-_BioNTech_Vaccine_Analysis_Print__2_.pdf (publishing.service.gov.uk)

You are really taking the piss.

I'm out, you've wasted enough of my time, although you have made me laugh............................at you. 

He's also making the mistake of believing that because someone dies within a day or two of being vaccinated, that the vaccine was the cause of death. Bear in mind that those vaccinated are in the clinically extremely vulnerable and clinically vulnerable groups. Taking that into consideration doesn't suit the agenda though.

It's deliberate misrepresentation of what that data shows and it's being done so that the scumbag owning the site can con a few pounds out of his gullible readers. And seemingly there is no end of gullible readers, all of them incapable of thinking basic things through.

It’s not the intention to scaremonger, I’ll leave that to others.
Fact. The Covid vaccines only have temporary approval due to as you say, the rush to find a cure.
What am I hoping to achieve? Heehaw is the answer. I’m merely shared an article WRT the amount of people that have died in the UK as a direct result of receiving the vaccine. We all want an end to this and maybe these vaccines are the best answer, albeit there will be collateral damage along the way.
There is a forum member on here that said (along the lines of) that one Covid death was one two many, but no one is talking about the deaths caused by the vaccine.

6 minutes ago, Russian Saint said:

It’s not the intention to scaremonger, I’ll leave that to others.
Fact. The Covid vaccines only have temporary approval due to as you say, the rush to find a cure.
What am I hoping to achieve? Heehaw is the answer. I’m merely shared an article WRT the amount of people that have died in the UK as a direct result of receiving the vaccine. We all want an end to this and maybe these vaccines are the best answer, albeit there will be collateral damage along the way.
There is a forum member on here that said (along the lines of) that one Covid death was one two many, but no one is talking about the deaths caused by the vaccine.

Now that's a fecking lie.

You have teetered about for months posting/agreeing with other extremist guff, this is way over the top.

Have a look at yourself. 

Edited by faraway saint

Here’s some information on ivermectin being used within Mexico City, but I’m sure you’ve already done some research and debunked it.

https://aapsonline.org/covid-19-disease-hitting-a-brick-wall-in-mexico-city/