Scores-Latest Predictions Results, Highlights, Attendances.

shull

If you had any brains you should be asking IF it was a penalty but that, I'm afraid, is beyond you.
[emoji1782]
The bit I don't like is that it's supposed to be for an obvious mistake by the ref. If it takes them that long to check it, it can't be that obvious.

Heard Robson saying that the same thing happened in the Sevco box but nothing was given. If it's true then that's the sort of thing that fuels conspiracies, not just the fact that a certain team got awarded a penalty.

8 minutes ago, Slarti said:

The bit I don't like is that it's supposed to be for an obvious mistake by the ref. If it takes them that long to check it, it can't be that obvious.

Heard Robson saying that the same thing happened in the Sevco box but nothing was given. If it's true then that's the sort of thing that fuels conspiracies, not just the fact that a certain team got awarded a penalty.

Which is a reasonable outlook rsther than the simplistic post by the clown from London. 

I personally don't give a fcuk so I'll not give it another thought. 

Ok, fartaway, my needy stalker…

I'll respond - as you're desperately desiring me to do.  I’ll give you a tiny tad of validation…

There was no rational reason for me to wonder if it was a penalty or not, especially as I was merely noting yet another “lucky break” for your new club.  It doesn’t require “brains” to do that, but obviously you don’t have the brains” to understand that, either.  

I wish so many “lucky breaks” evened themselves out over a season…. A bit like wishing you’d either learn to spell or check the gibberish you splatter in your hunners and hunners of pointless posts.

I hope this helps?  :)

ps I’m glad that you won’t give it another thought….

You don’t have that many rattling about in your bald heid.

Edited by antrin

7 minutes ago, antrin said:

Ok, fartaway, my needy stalker…

I'll respond - as you're desperately desiring me to do.  I’ll give you a tiny tad of validation…

There was no rational reason for me to wonder if it was a penalty or not, especially as I was merely noting yet another “lucky break” for your new club.  It doesn’t require “brains” to do that, but obviously you don’t have the brains” to understand that, either.  

I wish so many “lucky breaks” evened themselves out over a season…. A bit like wishing you’d either learn to spell or check the gibberish you splatter in your hunners and hunners of pointless posts.

I hope this helps?  :)

More irrational shite. 🤡

It's a forum where people can respond to other posts.

You, on the other hand, are a needy auld nobody who contributes next to nothing.

What a state. 🤣

Edited by faraway saint

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Which is a reasonable outlook rsther than the simplistic post by the clown from London. 

You’re either a liar or a loony! :lol:

It frustrates you that I find you (and a couple of others) banal and so easy to ignore… until naughty Slarti chooses to show me your attempts to engage with me.

You must be fast running out of more “not giving it another thoughts”…

It's a forum where people can respond to other posts.”… only if YOU agree with them, which is seldom.  I'm far from being the first or only person whose posts you slag needlessly.  

I chose not to contribute as much shite as you because I have a rich and fulfilling life. That, (you won’t understand) is a perfectly valid way of looking at this forum.

but…. PLEASE… don’t give it another thought.

I'd rsther (stet) you ignored me.

6 minutes ago, antrin said:

You’re either a liar or a loony! :lol:

It frustrates you that I find you (and a couple of others) banal and so easy to ignore… until naughty Slarti chooses to show me your attempts to engage with me.

You must be fast running out of more “not giving it another thoughts”…

It's a forum where people can respond to other posts.”… only if YOU agree with them, which is seldom.  I'm far from being the first or only person whose posts you slag needlessly.  

I chose not to contribute as much shite as you because I have a rich and fulfilling life. That, (you won’t understand) is a perfectly valid way of looking at this forum.

but…. PLEASE… don’t give it another thought.

I'd rsther (stet) you ignored me.

Oh my, I was clearly referring to the penalty incident yet you. In your desperate attempts to be relevant, turn it into something it isn't. 

I do love to laugh at you.

Tick tock. 🤡

6 hours ago, faraway saint said:

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Oh my, I was clearly referring to the penalty incident yet you. In your desperate attempts to be relevant, turn it into something it isn't. 

I do love to laugh at you.

Tick tock. 🤡

You're a fruitcake!  :lol:

Don't give it another thought - get a life!

”In your desperate attempts to be relevant, turn it into something it isn't.”  That was YOU, that was.  I never need to have a conversation with you. This, for example, is wall to wall mince made by you.

f**kin borin’!

Now… I’ll never give it another thought… And I’ll remember that I’ve typed that and so will respond no more.  This time.  Bet you can’t wait to type more misspelt shit, though…  :)

Edited by antrin

9 hours ago, antrin said:

You're a fruitcake!  :lol:

Don't give it another thought - get a life!

”In your desperate attempts to be relevant, turn it into something it isn't.”  That was YOU, that was.  I never need to have a conversation with you. This, for example, is wall to wall mince made by you.

f**kin borin’!

Now… I’ll never give it another thought… And I’ll remember that I’ve typed that and so will respond no more.  This time.  Bet you can’t wait to type more misspelt shit, though…  :)

You had to edit this car crash of a post? 

Ray Liotta Laughing GIFs | Tenor