SMiSA Member Feedback

div

2 hours ago, div said:

A reminder that SMiSA are inviting members to submit their feedback on the recent operational issues the club has experienced over the Summer.

A link to the feedback form is here;

https://freeonlinesurveys.com/s/IIVLdfod#/0

Please do consider taking the time to complete, the more feedback the better.

I believe this is worthwhile  but I notice in voting issues only about 600 vote ,which is a huge minority of st mirren supporters ,can someone  put this survey to the 3000 non members for their feedback

26 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

They  ,along with Tom ,Dick and Harry may have a valid point to make.

For all that is correct Waldorf SMiSA will only canvass their membership (and probably rightly so as that's where their direct responsibility lies)........the club should go to the whole support for similar feedback but I won't hold my breath waiting for that to happen.

The owners would be foolish to ignore the opinions of the paying customer in any business and that includes all of those who contribute to the revenue generated. Without them the owners would have no business. Debate amongst owners is common but rarely public

1 hour ago, Rascal said:

The owners would be foolish to ignore the opinions of the paying customer in any business and that includes all of those who contribute to the revenue generated. Without them the owners would have no business. Debate amongst owners is common but rarely public

True. 

Edited by bazil85

• 9 months later...

It is very important to monitor the quality level of customer service, as this affects their satisfaction and, as a result, affects the company's income. It is important not only to provide quality services and products, but also to collect feedback and ensure that customers are satisfied. If you also think that this is important, then I recommend that you read more about this on pissed consumer and highlight the most important points for yourself. This will help take your business to the next level.

• 7 months later...

From Facebook

Due to several changes on the SMiSA board since the last members meeting, we are aware that some new board members are not known to all members, therefore we intend to publish each of their profiles on this facebook page between now and the next meeting on 28th Feb as way of introduction and to allow members to be aware of their representatives ambitions for SMiSA and St. Mirren.

FB_IMG_1676208757002.jpg.bc3652368933c55800beea8fc6395e32.jpg

• 9 months later...