Should the Murrell be doing porridge?

antrin

2 hours ago, Albanian Buddy said:

I had seen the accounts when first published but I never thought at the time that they had bought a motor home. It would ”appear” that certain senior party members never knew either but that could just be devious reporting by journalists. Probably the latter! 😂 

I agree that there are issues with storage at certain advertised “secure” facilities. Many are just barns on farms. Some friends of mine are caravan owners and took me to a place between Houston and the airport where they stored their caravan. It never looked that secure to me but they were happy enough as they stayed close by and could check it over and ventilate it regularly.

There are storage sites that actually hit the caravan and motorhome Gold standard.
The cost of storage at the Gold standard sites is not prohibitive and would have resulted in me not being suspicious about him storing at his maws hoose. 😂 

People may ask why not just park it outside the house on your driveway you share with your wife? 
Quite often on the title deeds of these new build estates there are restrictions on what you can park on your driveway.
Often caravans, motor homes and boats are listed as such as well as branded company transit vans or trucks. I believe this is done to protect the developer and allow sale of all properties. 

Would I be correct in saying that they could have used a solicitor to challenge such title deeds to allow them to park a valid licensed motorhome on their driveway?

Do the service roads that pass through these estates class as public roads? If yes surely they could have just left it parked outside their property on the public road. 

There is going down a rabbit hole, and there is posting THIS ⬆️

On 5/17/2023 at 6:47 PM, faraway saint said:

All much of a muchness, power leads to greed and corruption and the "eye watering" amounts are all relative. 

I'm struggling to see why the ferries fiasco continues to see public funds being pocketed by cronies and incompetent of the SNP. 

The ferry situation is absolutely open to question and rightly so. A total disgrace.

Much like the Edinburgh tram fiasco that the SNP inherited from the labour party that are currently wetting their knickers. Short memories indeed.

Here's the latest example of tory corruption.

This is someone who has a pivotal role in running our country, albeit badly, with a highly racist undertone  FFS! 

Suella Braverman ‘asked staff to help her dodge speeding fine’ | The Independent

14 hours ago, FTOF said:

The ferry situation is absolutely open to question and rightly so. A total disgrace.

Much like the Edinburgh tram fiasco that the SNP inherited from the labour party that are currently wetting their knickers. Short memories indeed.

This is someone who has a pivotal role in running our country, albeit badly, with a highly racist undertone  FFS! 

Suella Braverman ‘asked staff to help her dodge speeding fine’ | The Independent

and despite this they are still managing to shoot them selves in the foot….

53174248-4A80-4E90-BD36-EFD5F170CC64.jpeg

16 hours ago, FTOF said:

I thought the trams was a project of Edinburgh City Council, poorly conceived by the labour adminstration and then guided to the least bad outcome by a SNP led council

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

The exact same "blame" that was thrown at the Tories when one of their clowns, Cummings, broke covid rules? 

Cummings was, in effect, a politically appointed employee of the tories.  He is a right wing "libertarian" activist and could never be reasonably accused of being a tory, he just happened to share a cause with some of them and thought he had a pact that allowed him to get leverage for some of his projects.  The criticism of the tories came from the way they circled around him and furnished him with a lie that allowed them to move on.