Explosive Smisa application

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

Wow, that’s over a week you managed to stop yourself responding to me. 

Must be in your top 10 efforts. Just need to work on the obsessive reactions now. :) 

"Might be more people convinced to join up now a certain airbag is no more."

Still would love a translation. 😂

7 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

"Might be more people convinced to join up now a certain airbag is no more."

Still would love a translation. 😂

Sure, I’ll do my best. I image that would be understandable to most primary school aged children though, so it might be tough… 

more people may join up to club 1877 now, as an undesirable (https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/undesirable) is cutting ties & is banned from the stadium. 

A self-interest obsessed drama queen, that loves a moan.  I can understand why you’re on his side. 😂

13 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

Absolute pish

i got in a few times and most of the people seemed very sound

getting Served is another issue though

True.

I've been in a couple of times and found it just fine.

Not my personal choice... I've always been in favour of an open club for fans rather than a members club.

I can go back to the 100 club in the main stand at Love Street. ... A members club. My Dad was a member. I loved visiting it.

The club under the away stand that followed, I loved and supported regularly, but it was never well supported in general, so I fully understand the advantage of a members club. 

I just personally thing the current stadium would have a captive audience and benefit from being open to fans. 

45 minutes ago, Warrior Saint said:

It's poorly kitted out, mismatched tables and chairs. Could do with a revamp with trophy area, pictures on walls needing sorted. Would not pay a penny to be member in there.

But very easily fixed.

The kind of thing fans of a fan owned club could sort out at no cost to the club!