Explosive Smisa application

Club have a good relationship with Kibble , Everything has to be rubber-stamped by the BOD , so any interest in using club land for any other purpose has to pass at Club , and Smisa committee level. AW failed to be elected . Kibble have no interest in selling their shares.  

46 minutes ago, Sue Denim said:

We get it Baz. You think that making money by selling tickets to bigots and scumbags at the expense of Saints fans is the best thing to do.

Most Saints fans aren’t as unethical as you though.

Personally I’d give them zero stands. Some things are more important than money 

Nothing unethical about it. Get off your high horse. 

11 minutes ago, Albanian Buddy said:

Did anyone ask the question about colts? 

If you mean the new league with Colts teams , no , it wasn't mentioned. No time , AW and his cringeworthy agenda made sure of that .

9 minutes ago, billyg said:

If you mean the new league with Colts teams , no , it wasn't mentioned. No time , AW and his cringeworthy agenda made sure of that .

Was AW there tonight?

38 minutes ago, Albanian Buddy said:

I’ve just spoken to someone who was there tonight. You’ll be pleased to hear that the chairman told the audience that this will continue to be a three stand approach next season. 😂 

Which is the right decision given how fans voted. You might be a crying, raging wee rascal when people disagree with you, but not me. :) 

53 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Very quiet on here after the AGM... Where's all the drama & Armageddon posting? 

Perhaps you could have attended and provided us a Kibble perspective! 😂 

Joking aside I’m sure SMISA will update the membership in due course. I thought SMISA would have announced via twitter, on the website or via email who actually won the election and the outcome of the votes. 

3 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Very quiet on here after the AGM... Where's all the drama & Armageddon posting? 

It was a dramatic evening as the video that was shot will show when Smisa release it. Amongst other things, it was decided by the members that Smisa will hold an investigation into the wellbeing application. AW took to the floor and had a "firm and frank exchange of opinions" with two members of the club board while Paul McNeil only spoke briefly to say that he'd resigned from the charitable foundation.  AW pointed out the coincidence of his resigning the same day that the complaint from the charitable foundation was given to Kibble to which he briefly replied that he resigned due to pressure of work. 

Edited by doakie

14 hours ago, billyg said:

Club have a good relationship with Kibble , Everything has to be rubber-stamped by the BOD , so any interest in using club land for any other purpose has to pass at Club , and Smisa committee level. AW failed to be elected . Kibble have no interest in selling their shares.  

Were dead people allowed to vote 

Animated GIF

I appreciate the input of AW over the years but all involved need to move on. Announce the results of the election and move on. IMO the SMFC , Kibble and Foundation present unique opportunities going forward and should be judged on outcomes going forward rather than looking back.

56 minutes ago, Rascal said:

I appreciate the input of AW over the years but all involved need to move on. Announce the results of the election and move on. IMO the SMFC , Kibble and Foundation present unique opportunities going forward and should be judged on outcomes going forward rather than looking back.

Well said, Rascaldo.  I couldn't have put it better myself.

Welcome back, Sir.  Your wit and wisdom has been missed on this forum.

16 hours ago, billyg said:

Good news on both accounts. 

On 5/12/2023 at 3:06 PM, Slarti said:
On 5/12/2023 at 2:03 PM, billyg said:
Bollocks. Wardrop is dragging the clubs name through the mud for selfish reasons. He thought he could resign from the board , and then call them out , and everyone would swallow it. Trouble for him is , everyone who has seen how he operates knows he's an arsehole , a dangerous arsehole at that. 

Doesn't mean he's wrong.

How you feeling about your "pal" now? :lol:

CRINGE. :lol