Explosive Smisa application

What is a sensory room? 
A sensory room can fulfill several purposes, and in our case would be aimed at anyone (adult or child) who is on the autistic spectrum, to provide a calm environment to watch a game. Lots of noise and crowded places are disturbing for those with autism so they cannot for example sit in the West stand without becoming distressed.

I really hope this initiative gets the go ahead.

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

40 minutes ago, billyg said:

I am !

I know it’s a different topic but I hope this doesn’t overshadows other pressing issues facing the club. 

the big one for me is the Conference league, Colts & how St Mirren intend to vote in it. 

Seems yet more, giving the big two everything they want. 

5 hours ago, bazil85 said:

The whole topic did, does & I am confident will remain ‘trivial’ 

5 hours ago, bazil85 said:

We’ll never know what impact it has had on the prep for the last few matches but it should NEVER have been a possibility.

Baz both thinks it’s trivial but worries it’s important enough that it might have impacted on the prep of team

I suppose if you continually post shite you’re bound to end up contradicting yourself 😂

(baz will of course post more contradictory and / or irrelevant shite to claim that he’s not contradicting himself)

🤡

:1eye 

Edited by Sue Denim

5 hours ago, doakie said:

Duly noted. Let's see what is and isn't hypothetical after tomorrow's AGM.

Think both of you are struggling to grapple with the definition of hypothetical.

No matter what happens tomorrow, it won’t change the fact that today it’s hypothetical. 

5 hours ago, Brilliant Disguise said:

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

10 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

The manager shouldn't have been LEFT to answer those questions.  The chairman should have read a prepared statement bef ore the conference and made it clear the manager would only be dealing with the match and he should have presided over the meeting to ensure the manager didn't even have to rebuff any questions of that nature.

Correct.  I'm in agreement with you over this.

9 hours ago, bazil85 said:

My Kibble mask 😂😂

Over the years I’ve been accused of being everyone & everything from a kibble employee to Gordon Scott. It’s embarrassing. 

Because it’s been utterly blown out of proportion by AW. He’s a bitter, little man that’s put his ego ahead of the football club. 

We fell apart in the second half, the goal was coming. The team have been extremely poor since the Rangers game. Manager answering questions on the situation & a fair amount of media coverage. A distraction we did not need. 

I think the "Bazil" alias belongs to whoever is the Chairman of the Club or is pulling the strings at any given time!

So big Baz has been Mr. Gilmour, Mr. Scott and now John Needham, possibly Mr. Gillespie/McMillan also.

In big Baz we trust! :P

Edited by BigYardsAndBasher
"to" not "yo".

Think both of you are struggling to grapple with the definition of hypothetical.
No matter what happens tomorrow, it won’t change the fact that today it’s hypothetical. 

Wait a minute, are you saying that once we know then it's a FACT, but until that time it's not a FACT?

A certain someone on here will disagree with that.

default_whistling.gif

5 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Ironically Bazil has been the main participant in all of them  :rolleyes: 

Ok so I’m going to deviate from popular thought on here.

I think @bazil85 is a good St. Mirren fan first and foremost. I only have two issues with his content on here.

1) Once he forms an opinion on something he becomes entrenched in it and is singularly incapable of admitting that he is (or even just might be) wrong, even in the face of evidence or at least unanimous thought to the contrary. He will probably say that’s strength of character. I say it’s just not being able to admit when you’re wrong. 
2) He is equally incapable of letting anything go and must have the last word at all times.

HOWEVER, give me his incessantly positive pro club/team pish every time over the incessantly negative anti club/team pish of countless other posters. 

11 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Ok so I’m going to deviate from popular thought on here.

I think @bazil85 is a good St. Mirren fan first and foremost. I only have two issues with his content on here.

1) Once he forms an opinion on something he becomes entrenched in it and is singularly incapable of admitting that he is (or even just might be) wrong, even in the face of evidence or at least unanimous thought to the contrary. He will probably say that’s strength of character. I say it’s just not being able to admit when you’re wrong. 
2) He is equally incapable of letting anything go and must have the last word at all times.

HOWEVER, give me his incessantly positive pro club/team pish every time over the incessantly negative anti club/team pish of countless other posters. 

I agree but if we somehow win our last 3 games and qualify for Europe I'm not sitting next to him on the coach to Kazakhstan or Elvis for that matter 😫 

I'm a member of the 1877 club and have been there ever since it opened. I'm a lazy bastard so the thought of being able to get a pint before and after the game within a minutes walk of the stadium appealed immediately.

The membership thing obviously pissed off a lot of people but end of the day the facility only holds 300 odd as per it's safety certificate and even if it was full for two games a month on a walk up basis it would never generate a great amount of revenue purely from bar sales alone.

As it is with 240 paying members it must be generating around £2K a month for the club before anyone sets foot in the place. Those members also footed the bill or the vast majority of the bill to kit the place out in the first place and turn it from an unused void into a facility into an area that generates revenue, and that the club can use on the other 28 odd days a month that aren't match days.

There's a lot of sniping about it but when you lay it out like that it's hard to deny it has been a success.

Why more fans don't use it after the game, when it's completely free for anyone to walk in, has always puzzled me a bit. I assumed it was because of the Fosters on draft but that's been fixed 😁

I'd be more than happy if the club built a much larger capacity fan zone at the stadium - but this is Scotland - it would really need to be indoors to be usable all season long. A permanent structure of the sort of size folk are looking for would be astronomical and it's hard to see how it could pay for itself unless it also included offices or some sort of other facility that could generate revenue outwith match days.

Maybe I'll put in a funding application to build a fucking massive pub across the road on that bit of wasteland 🤣

2 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I think @bazil85.

On the contrary, he appears happy for the team to fail so that he can pin the blame on this situation which he contradictorily claims is trivial!

😜

Edited by Sue Denim

7 hours ago, div said:

Maybe I'll put in a funding application to build a f**king massive pub across the road on that bit of wasteland 🤣

Remember & name Kibble & St Mirren FC on the application (it'll add credibility)

You'll only need to tell them if your plan gets rumbled at stage 2. 🤣

If anyone asks, 'no conflict of interest'

Edited by Kombibuddie
Typo

12 hours ago, Sue Denim said:

Baz both thinks it’s trivial but worries it’s important enough that it might have impacted on the prep of team

I suppose if you continually post shite you’re bound to end up contradicting yourself 😂

(baz will of course post more contradictory and / or irrelevant shite to claim that he’s not contradicting himself)

🤡

:1eye 

Baz will of course just show you’re wrong… 

What utter nonsense. I know you’ve been desperate to get one up on me since your Covid failures but jeezo 😂

The situation is trivial. AW blowing it up is a separate issue. Pretty simple really, I’m surprised even you have misunderstood this. 😂