Bazil is Back coincidence or what

portmahomack saint

55 minutes ago, Albanian Buddy said:

The amount of shite spouted publicly at stadiums down the years and online would mean that our gates would be less than a thousand. 😂 

You've completely overlooked his history and position with our club, a major fact IMO.

Obviously the average punter will spout equally as much, and worse as has been witnessed on this forum but that's, unfortunately, likely to be difficult to stop. 

10 hours ago, faraway saint said:

You've completely overlooked his history and position with our club, a major fact IMO.

Fair point. I do get that.

However he could be seen as a whistleblower if what he has alleged has any validity. 

Oh aye I also forgot he was called “Mr St Mirren” within those press articles. 😂 

The quotes made after the most recent court session could be interpreted different ways. 

https://www.renfrewshire24.co.uk/2023/07/20/st-mirren-fc-directors-granted-interim-interdict-at-court-of-session/

20 hours ago, HSS said:

So if the Kibblers are successful do you think the money will go to the kibble?

This seems like nothing more than an attempt by certain people to make a grab for Wardrop's assets and possibly to head off any action he is thinking of taking against either the club, kibble or individuals. 

The controversy is done, with no word of it over months now and any damage to anybody's reputation is questionable. 

The first point they need to prove is that what was said was wholly or largely untrue before determining that it was actually defamatory to anyone, then they need to prove that it was particularly damaging to themselves and not the club or any of the stakeholder organisations and they then need to move on to what actual damage was done and continues to be done to them.  That is a high mark that they have set themselves and I doubt any party has the funds to take this all the way to a court door, it is potentially ruinous for all concerned and can only bring harm to the club.

A week to respond, sorry for the delay. I do hate to disappoint my fans… 
We’ll see what comes of this before I serve the humble pie (yet again) 

Is that me back to being a Kibble board member now or am I still Shull? 
May I be first in welcoming you back. [emoji16]

24 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

May I be first in welcoming you back. emoji16.png

Thank you, but I wouldn’t really say I’ve been away. 

It’s always been peaks & valleys for my posts on here. If I ever do leave for real, I’ll be sure to do the required, goodbye message. 

• 4 weeks later...