Ross Stewart

porks

14 hours ago, shull said:

Report me to the Webmaster, if you so wish.

Just like you and Faraway Saint did with Warrior Saint.

Both of you love to ban and abuse Saints fans who disagree with you.

Soon there will be nobody left on the Forum for you and Faraway Saint to play with.

Ross Stewart, in my opinion was a cheating diver. 

Serious question…………………

Is there a bit on B+W Army that tells you who has been banned?

14 hours ago, shull said:

Report me to the Webmaster, if you so wish.

Just like you and Faraway Saint did with Warrior Saint.

Both of you love to ban and abuse Saints fans who disagree with you.

Soon there will be nobody left on the Forum for you and Faraway Saint to play with.

Ross Stewart, in my opinion was a cheating diver. 

Warrior Saint was a scumbag.... who had previously been banned insulting everyone . This isnt about Saints fans its about common respect on a forum.... you are harmless however you clog up the entire forum with meaningless pish ..... to be liked... having opinions is fine... being a WUM ...is sad and says a lot....shakey peg

1 hour ago, StanleySaint said:

I really liked Ross Stewart and I think I said at the time it was a mistake to let him go but it is clear he wouldn't have stayed with us for long anyway.

I can't believe the club didn't see this boy had real potential and stopped Stubbs in his tracks for me it was obvious...  some people know a football player when they see one, just like when quite a few on here were writing off Richard Taylor after 1 or 2 games, I said there's a player there i can see it give him a bit of time {look it up :whistle}  

39 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Warrior Saint was a scumbag.... who had previously been banned insulting everyone . This isnt about Saints fans its about common respect on a forum.... you are harmless however you clog up the entire forum with meaningless pish ..... to be liked... having opinions is fine... being a WUM ...is sad and says a lot....shakey peg

Scumbag is a bit strong but i can see why you don't like him, I actually thought he was quite funny and didn't take him that seriously, the forum needs all kinds so hopefully he's not banned. 

As for your opinion of fartaway I'd say your just about right other than the harmless bit which he is of course as he also seems to upset a lot of our more sensitive posters who also take him too seriously.

So I'd put him in the same category as Warrior Saint a nasty wee bugger without the aggression :rolleyes:

😠 

9 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Scumbag is a bit strong but i can see why you don't like him, I actually thought he was quite funny and didn't take him that seriously, the forum needs all kinds so hopefully he's not banned. 

As for your opinion of fartaway I'd say your just about right other than the harmless bit which he is of course as he also seems to upset a lot of our more sensitive posters who also take him too seriously.

So I'd put him in the same category as Warrior Saint a nasty wee bugger without the aggression :rolleyes:

😠

Love you sweet cheeks. 🥰🥰🥰

FB_IMG_1694859753107.jpg.1258386ff093c1fd90fd7f24ef41beb6.jpg

Edited by faraway saint

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

18 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Another twat on here who should be banned for good... 

Indeed, it's all about common respect.

Well said sir 

1 hour ago, portmahomack saint said:

😠

No thats my opinion on Shull/ Ian.... As for WS things like " f**k Scotland and the Tartan Army " got him banned... personal insults are just words on a website...  

16 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

He doesn't understand hypocrisy, or sums. 🤣🤣🤣

Still waiting on his proof after another of his angry outbursts yesterday. 😜

You can wait, you nasty narcissistic nobody. 

Still ignoring me, not, oh needy one.

NOW we have irony. 

Go sort out your stiffy. 

Again, please put me on ignore. You need my response more than I desire your master baiting. 

Going to watch the highlights now like Saints supporters should be doing. 

13 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

You can wait, you nasty narcissistic nobody. 

Still ignoring me, not, oh needy one.

NOW we have irony. 

Go sort out your stiffy. 

Again, please put me on ignore. You need my response more than I desire your master baiting. 

Going to watch the highlights now like Saints supporters should be doing. 

^^^^ Nearly greetin and a massive body swerve yet again. 🤣🤣🤣