Sin Bin Weather Thread

faraway saint

Frosty this morning in the East End of Glesga.

I've just been looking ahead to the 2nd Jan, to see what the weather's like. I'm sure one of the tabloids claimed we were going to have very severe snow next week. :rolleyes: Light rain forecast all day for the Celtic game, though. 

Cracking morning for the first day of 2024.

Clear, dry and not a puff of wind.

Last night was decent, chilly but dry.

Plenty of fireworks, a bit of music, plenty of laughs and a few drinks.

Not too late, just after 2:00am, that was enough.

Quiet day today, bit of darts, probably a nap required, unfortunately the dogs don't have a longer sleep after a late night. :wink:

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Cracking morning for the first day of 2024.

Clear, dry and not a puff of wind.

Last night was decent, chilly but dry.

Plenty of fireworks, a bit of music, plenty of laughs and a few drinks.

Not too late, just after 2:00am, that was enough.

Quiet day today, bit of darts, probably a nap required, unfortunately the dogs don't have a longer sleep after a late night. :wink:

Oh, just been reminded we also did a Tik Tok video, early signs are we're going viral, maybe not for the right reasons. :lol:

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Back to dark and pishing doon.

Had a good sleep last night, catching up on the night before.

Today is the day the Christmas decorations come down which means I'll be up and down to the attic. 🙄

Brightened up a while ago so I took the opportunity to take big dog out for a walk.

Lots of puddles but nothing topping them up and quite mild.

On 12/31/2023 at 12:00 PM, faraway saint said:

Cracking day to end the year when, overall, the weathers been really poor.

A crap summer followed by the wettest winter I can remember since I moved from Paisley. 🙄

This seems to be a fact as the BBC reported this area, for December, had three times as much rain as normal. :wink:

2 hours ago, WeeBud said:

You used to be better than this BinEK and are now a big part of the problem unfortunately.

You seem to be very blinkered and selective when it comes to Faraway Saint's postings.

He constantly trolls and posts stupid and abusive comments towards others and I have never once read a comment from yourself highlighting his nonsense.

I know that BuddieinEK is usually a decent poster.  Unfortunately Faraway Saint brings out the worst in decent, honest Buddies.  As BuddieinEK posted recently, Faraway can even unite people who don't normally "see eye to eye".  That says a lot about who and what Faraway really is.