Sin Bin Weather Thread

faraway saint

2 hours ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

You seem to be very blinkered and selective when it comes to Faraway Saint's postings.

He constantly trolls and posts stupid and abusive comments towards others and I have never once read a comment from yourself highlighting his nonsense.

I know that BuddieinEK is usually a decent poster.Β  Unfortunately Faraway Saint brings out the worst in decent, honest Buddies.Β  As BuddieinEK posted recently, Faraway can even unite people who don't normally "see eye to eye".Β  That says a lot about who and what Faraway really is.

You haven't looked hard enough then, in saying that you're a reasonably new poster are you notΒ πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

1 hour ago, WeeBud said:

You haven't looked hard enough then, in saying that you're a reasonably new poster are you notΒ πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

What are you implying by that, Sir?

I joined this forum last February and started receiving unwanted "special attention" from Faraway Saint.

I repeat, I haven't seen you questioning his behaviour towards others but you, along with a select others, come to his defence everytime someone serves him what he serves up to them.

You're actually beginning to post very similar to him as well, minus the abuse.Β  Maybe you're just another of his shitey aliases.

No that long awake, just looked out, frosty, as forecast.

No the best sleep again last night, fecking shoulder was sore, can't be too long till the operation.

Dog walking then a wee visit to the new day care for the dogs later this morning for an inspection, a wee bit further away but, hopefully, improved facilities.

After that, big game at 4:30, although I'm not that bothered about the FA Cup as it's, IMO, been devalued over the last 20 odd years with most bigger teams using it to give other players a game and rest the big names.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

No that long awake, just looked out, frosty, as forecast.

No the best sleep again last night, fecking shoulder was sore, can't be too long till the operation.

Dog walking then a wee visit to the new day care for the dogs later this morning for an inspection, a wee bit further away but, hopefully, improved facilities.

After that, big game at 4:30, although I'm not that bothered about the FA Cup as it's, IMO, been devalued over the last 20 odd years with most bigger teams using it to give other players a game and rest the big names.

Just back from walking the dogs, baltic.

Slippy underfoot, had a couple of " Dancing on Ice" moments. πŸ˜‰

58 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Even colder than the last couple of days, frost and ice covering the cars.

Think I'll nip out and let the car warm up and remove the frost, can't be arsed scraping today.

Just saw one of my mates is in Columbia.

It's sunny and warm, I hate him.Β :lol:

-3 today, luckily the roads were gritted so no issues. ❄️❄️❄️

Roll on next year at this time. πŸ‘

11 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Doesn't look as cold as yesterday so no need to waste petrol warming up the car.

Fed up, could do with a break....................when will I get this shoulder operation, soon I hope.Β 

It wasn't as cold as yesterday right enough, only 1 deg when I left for work and some drizzle into the bargain.

Almost identical on the way home, maybe I'm stuck in some sort of time warp?Β 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

It wasn't as cold as yesterday right enough, only 1 deg when I left for work and some drizzle into the bargain.

Almost identical on the way home, maybe I'm stuck in some sort of time warp?Β 

Well you do live in Arbroath πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ™ˆ