Room 101

Reidy1987

1. The Old Scum. Obviously.

2. Traffic lights on roundabouts. What's that all about?

3. Boxer shorts with a button fly. Nightmare when you're in a hurry...

4. People on a holiday flight who applaud the pilot when he touches the plane down. How feckin patronising is THAT?

5. Blue headlights on cars. Just because. OK? :rolleyes:

1. Baseball caps and the w****rs (mostly) who wear them.

2. The expression "absolutely". As in "Did you remember to pick up a loaf of bread ?" "Absolutely." What the feck is wrong with "yes" ?

3. The expression "back to back". I'll say no more.

4. Ann Widdecombe.

5. The Old Firm. Obviously.

1. John O'Neill

2. delivery boy (1&2 might count as one) :P

3. tom mcbuggersthenfelcheslikeagoodscumbag

4. the registration nonsense for the main fishal site. You have to register to get match info / sponsorship info / ticket info etc. f'k'n stoopit :P

5. segregation :fishwallop (someone should design a pie throwing smilie :lol:

4. the registration nonsense for the main fishal site. You have to register to get match info / sponsorship info / ticket info etc. f'k'n stoopit :P

Absolutely!!! (Heh heh, sorry Bill!). I emailed them when they brought the registration in a while back saying that it was a terrible idea and would turn away the casual visitor and hence the potential customer. Also, some football souvenier collector in Spain or wherever could be looking for Saints stuff but is required to register to look at stuff. Total rigmarole. The official response was "Most people think it's a great idea"!! Oh really?

Aye. I'm registered - or believe I am - cos I can get intae the Official site and read news and so on and enter comps like the Carlsberg one, and I am happily kept updated with news posts from the Official site, but...

I CANNOT get on even to simply read their Forum - let alone post on it! I've tried a few times but my name is unrecognised or I have the wrong password or... life simply drains away and I give up on it.

If a commercial site of any sort puts up barriers to a wider public it has to be hurting itself. :angry:

(btw when I'm sent Official News about matches - it says

"tickets for such and such a game will cost: ."

It's a mystery - there's never any units of currency or numbers present. Great non-info!)

Edited by chingford

Guest Jeddy

1. The expression "without doubt" - Derek Whytes answer to everything <_<

2. Old folk on buses who stand up too early....they just KNOW they're going to end up on their behinds.

3. All reality TV shows

4. Boybands :angry:

5. Boy racers who "improve" their cars i.e. noisy exhausts, lights under car, huge spoilers etc. <_<

1. Old boys who wear socks (usually dark brown and patterned) with summer sandals.

2. Those bad-tempered, tiny yappy dogs (Yorkies, etc) that imagine their stupid squeaky bark would frighten anyone off......... and the over-protective (normally elderly) owners of these 'precious wee fuffers'.

3. Women aged 60+ in full OAP heavy-duty make-up and dyed-blonde / silver hair who wear tracksuits / shellsuits and cheap white trainers, and who probably own a fuffing Yorkshire terrier.

4. Any old git who claims the middle lane of the motorway as his own no matter how slowly he's driving his Rover 75 and who is probably wearing dark, patterned socks with open-toed summer sandals, and who will undoubtedly be married to an old wifie in a shellsuit that owns a stupid yappy dog.

5. Cockneys / Pearly King knob-ends.

1. Old boys who wear socks (usually dark brown and patterned) with summer sandals.

2. Those bad-tempered, tiny yappy dogs (Yorkies, etc) that imagine their stupid squeaky bark would frighten anyone off......... and the over-protective (normally elderly) owners of these 'precious wee fuffers'.

3. Women aged 60+ in full OAP heavy-duty make-up and dyed-blonde / silver hair who wear tracksuits / shellsuits and cheap white trainers, and who probably own a fuffing Yorkshire terrier.

4. Any old git who claims the middle lane of the motorway as his own no matter how slowly he's driving his Rover 75 and who is probably wearing dark, patterned socks with open-toed summer sandals, and who will undoubtedly be married to an old wifie in a shellsuit that owns a stupid yappy dog.

5. Cockneys / Pearly King knob-ends.

What - no room for Paul Hartley? :rolleyes:

• 10 months later...

1 - Old Firm. Get them ta feuk out of Scotland, the sooner the better.

2 - Paisley's one way system. Obviously designed by a prat who does not live in the town. Maybe the person is from Greenock :rolleyes:

3 - Charter Flights. Being 6,2 I have long legs and no way can i sit with my legs in front. Have to put them side ways which is impossible unless I am on the out side seat. Have not been in one for years now and don't intend to be in future.

4 - Sunday Drivers. Living in Lochwinnoch you meet more than your fare share. So next time your driving up from Largs spare a thought !

5- Bad Boys Of Love St - You know the ones shouting abuse at players whether the players is 16 or 36. These dickheads should go back to school to learn the meaning of the words encouragement and motivation.

• 2 weeks later...

1. THE OLD FIRM - THEY MUST GO SO THE CIVILISED CAN LIVE IN RELATIVE HARMONY AND MUTUAL RESPECT.

2. FLAT PINTS / CRAP BARSTAFF

3. NEW LABOUR/TORIES/LIB DEMS

4. THE SUN / THE RECORD/ AND THE REST OF THE GUTTER PRESS

5. TELE SALES PEOPLE

• 3 weeks later...

1. Woman driving 4x4s or as CB refers to them "w**k tanks", if they are normal 4X4s what the feck are 4x4 BMWs and Porsches???

2.OAPs in Glasgow on a saturday morning...YOU HAVE HAD ALL F**KIN' WEEK :blink:

3.Litter bugs :angry:

4.Mancunians

5.naff street performers (have you walked up buchanan street lately?)

just missing out...go-bots, feckin transformer wannabes!