Top 5 Things You've Never Felt The Need For

Bill Lees

This is hard Bill mmm ?

1/ Flat Beer :D

2/ Old Firm Season ticket

3/ A Scooter

4/ A JCB

5/ A Microwave

Bill you need to move with the technology. iPods are amazing things. Can store up to 1,000 cd's. Have you seen the size of an ipod wow , and their getting better all the time. You can go our running ( lose a few of these pounds Bill ) without it jumping. Great things !

1. A PC at home.

2. Sky or any form of satellite or cable TV.

3. A mobile phone with a camera on it.

4. A microwave.

5. Any fancy yet utterly pointless ornamental item for the house: vases, bowls, plants etc!

Edited by Thorizaar

1. A PC at home.

2. Sky or any form of satellite or cable TV.

3. A mobile phone with a camera on it.

4. A microwave.

5. Any fancy yet utterly pointless ornamental item for the house: vases, bowls, plants etc!

184053[/snapback]

Help ma boab!you must find it tough in the 21st Century :o

Golf

Reality TV

Morris Dancing

Pringle Knitwear (that could come under golf right enough) - since that's included under golf do I get another?

...a tan (just as well since beige is about as close as I ever get to it!)

Common sense

Edited by Drew

Bill you need to move with the technology. iPods are amazing things. Can store up to 1,000 cd's.

184034[/snapback]

Well, yes - but I simply have no need to carry my entire record collection around with me at all times. Fair enough, it's quite a nifty bit of kit, but I just don't need (or want) one.

To eat Haggis

184192[/snapback]

Dunno what yer missin', mate. They're feckin' magic. Get one oot the chippy the morra after a few pints on the way to the game. Then wash it down with another few. All that oatmeal and offal was made to soak up alcohol.

You scruffy sod . Or do you get someone to iron your stuff for you in return for, ahem, favours .... ?

184203[/snapback]

:lol: wish i was so lucky! No i have developed the fine art of hanging clothes to dry meaning they dont really need ironed. Of course, when i do need to iron something, i just borrow one. I supsect when i get my own place later this year i will be forced into buying one. :o