1. Fanzone

1. General St. Mirren Discussion

St. Mirren related chat here...can be on or off-field matters but keep it relevant.

If you are being particularly annoying or repetitive you're general posting rights will be removed and you'll only be able to post in here.

Consider it a virtual jail. You can rant away in here as much as you like. Membership of this part of the forum is entirely at the mods discretion.

Build up to the match, getting there and back and all the post match reaction - rate the players and discuss the tactics...

Got a question or point to raise about the St.Mirren Independent Supporters Association ? This is the place to do it. SMiSA members and non-members all welcome. Also visit www.smisa.net for more SMiSA related information. Please send all direct enquiries to [email protected].

Heard a St. Mirren based rumour? Not prepared to name your source? Nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more? Stick them all in here.

Read it if you want, steer clear if you don't like rumours.

6. St.Mirren Disabled Supporters Asscociation SMDSA

A section for and about the St.Mirren Disabled Supporters Association. Find out more about the group and how to get involved. Visiting fans can also find some useful information on disabled access to St.Mirren Park.

If you just want to post some nonsense then chuck it in here and we'll see what happens :-)

If you want to post anything about football that isn't St. Mirren related this is the place to put it.

The majority shareholding in the club was up for sale for 7 years! Eventually the shareholding was purchased by Gordon Scott and SMiSA in July 2016 with almost 1300 supporters contributing to the successful bid.

This forum is now really just an archive of some of the threads that took place in that 7 year period.  ps; Anyone mentions the Argies they get banned.

• So Fife last weekend, overall, not be going back. The roads to get to it are single track for quite a distance, we were fortunate that they were quiet on the way there, not so fortunate on the way home and had to squeeze past a few who didn't reverse to a passing point. The site itself, ok but no views to talk of, the sea was close but out of sight so, all in all, a bit bland. Plenty of rabbits for the dogs to go mental over, that was fun. The facilities were on the disappointing side, no WIFI, a poor phone signal (Not their fault but a struggle to get any decent signal) and the showers were on the cold side, which wasn't for me. The overhead bed was a hit, plenty of space for me and no real issue getting down during the night so that's another wee positive for the future. Next up, in a few weeks, is Blairgowrie.   
    • Brilliant. The forum simpleton calling millions of people stupid, the most ironic post EVER on B&W Army. The NHS has ALWAYS swallowed money like it's going out of fashion and it's never enough. As for the service, that's NOT what I was saying and, yet again, you change the direction, what a walloper.  Brussels calling the shots WAS a factor for many...............here's a few......... Bananas cannot be too bendy  Water does not hydrate you.  Fishing quotas, resulting in tons of dead fish being thrown back into the sea.  Anyhow, aye Brexit was a "no" from me but I don't go crying about it when it didn't go the way I wanted, unlike you.   
    • Enough for a voting majority were, yes. Both in the Brexit vote & then for backing serial liar, Boris Johnson.  The NHS has prospered and delivered a far better service in decades gone by. To think it’s ‘stupid’ to think it could be run better is utterly redundant. We literally have historic evidence it can be ran far better 🤦‍♂️ And obviously voting no was the right call. Yet again, we know this by literal evidence of what has happened since we left.  Brussels calling the shots was an hilarious argument for Brexit. Like there was any real chance we would have been able to take back full sovereignty with a land border with ROI 😂😂 Brexit delivered all the pain & never even gave back sovereignty. Anyone that backed it got exactly what they deserved. Just a shame the rest of us got the same. 
  • Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.