Eu Referendum

Kendo

EU referendum   

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Stay, we cannae get enough governments.

European Government, British Government, Scottish Government, Regional and Local Government. Then if you are in clubs you can get bossed by Committee's

We need more governance, surely.

I mean, never too much of a good thing, eh

Maybe need to up the tax take a tad for looking after these good selfless folk, but heh hoh !!

notworthy.gif

For me its a waste, I don't care if England votes to leave and us stay, millions of young PEOPLE died for what?? More fking politices.

Do I want to be governed no, whether its Super Nicola, who needs permission for Rave Dave, who needs permission from the French and the Germans, who will bow and kiss ass with Russia and China and when suits the US.

The French still test nukes , the Germans killed my Grandfather ( I have forgiven them) cause actually it was the British that made him go to war.

People need to wake up. We are all old enough to realize this is a big washing machine, a rich mans trick. We are the brushwood and the power houses are the mighty oaks.

They say without government we have anarchy, so do we have with it. We have massive problems in Belgium and France, the Germans are seeing a rise in the right wing again, the Spanish are pretty much broke with unemployment still at 25% for under 25s, the Greeks are skint , as are the Italians.

I wont go on about us, said enough there.

This is human nature, gain power and control. On this one I am not with the SNPs either, that's just a poxy protest vote, plus more importantly they nearly put Serco in charge of the Ferries, taking nearly £1 billion out of public control.

In short they rae all a bunch of lying cheating murdering bastards, so fk them.

I wont be voting

Now off for a lie down

For me its a waste, I don't care if England votes to leave and us stay, millions of young PEOPLE died for what?? More fking politices.Do I want to be governed no, whether its Super Nicola, who needs permission for Rave Dave, who needs permission from the French and the Germans, who will bow and kiss ass with Russia and China and when suits the US.The French still test nukes , the Germans killed my Grandfather ( I have forgiven them) cause actually it was the British that made him go to war.People need to wake up. We are all old enough to realize this is a big washing machine, a rich mans trick. We are the brushwood and the power houses are the mighty oaks.They say without government we have anarchy, so do we have with it. We have massive problems in Belgium and France, the Germans are seeing a rise in the right wing again, the Spanish are pretty much broke with unemployment still at 25% for under 25s, the Greeks are skint , as are the Italians.I wont go on about us, said enough there.This is human nature, gain power and control. On this one I am not with the SNPs either, that's just a poxy protest vote, plus more importantly they nearly put Serco in charge of the Ferries, taking nearly £1 billion out of public control.In short they rae all a bunch of lying cheating murdering bastards, so fk them.I wont be votingNow off for a lie down

Wow! LOL.

For me its a waste, I don't care if England votes to leave and us stay, millions of young PEOPLE died for what?? More fking politices.

Do I want to be governed no, whether its Super Nicola, who needs permission for Rave Dave, who needs permission from the French and the Germans, who will bow and kiss ass with Russia and China and when suits the US.

The French still test nukes , the Germans killed my Grandfather ( I have forgiven them) cause actually it was the British that made him go to war.

People need to wake up. We are all old enough to realize this is a big washing machine, a rich mans trick. We are the brushwood and the power houses are the mighty oaks.

They say without government we have anarchy, so do we have with it. We have massive problems in Belgium and France, the Germans are seeing a rise in the right wing again, the Spanish are pretty much broke with unemployment still at 25% for under 25s, the Greeks are skint , as are the Italians.

I wont go on about us, said enough there.

This is human nature, gain power and control. On this one I am not with the SNPs either, that's just a poxy protest vote, plus more importantly they nearly put Serco in charge of the Ferries, taking nearly £1 billion out of public control.

In short they rae all a bunch of lying cheating murdering bastards, so fk them.

I wont be voting

Now off for a lie down

See that lie down, could you do it in a deep hole? ???? Edited by faraway saint

A man is not an island, can't remember who said it first, but Great Britain is a " wee island " so are you asking if the UK gets a vote on whether or not to leave the EU?

Australia is an island also.

A man is not an island, can't remember who said it first, but Great Britain is a " wee island " so are you asking if the UK gets a vote on whether or not to leave the EU?

Isle of Man, Guernsey and Jersey don't have a vote , mind your island is prettier to be fair