Missing DD Instructions

I downloaded and completed a DD instruction several weeks ago and posted it to 10000 Hours at St Mirren Park as instructed. Today I received an e-mail advising that their records showed that I was one of many who had pledged support but had not completed a DD instruction !!!

Slightly concerned that a document containing all my Bank details appears to have been lost (or not received at all possibly ?). Has anyone else had a similar experience either today or over the last few weeks ?

Today I received an e-mail advising that their records showed that I was one of many who had pledged support but had not completed a DD instruction !!!

I got an email today confirming they had received my form.

I downloaded and completed a DD instruction several weeks ago and posted it to 10000 Hours at St Mirren Park as instructed. Today I received an e-mail advising that their records showed that I was one of many who had pledged support but had not completed a DD instruction !!!

Slightly concerned that a document containing all my Bank details appears to have been lost (or not received at all possibly ?). Has anyone else had a similar experience either today or over the last few weeks ?

I have not had your experience as my dd has been confirmed. It is dissapointing to read of your predicament and I hope you can resolve this soon. Emailing directly to 10000hrrs.org would be advisable.

Just checked my email and I have confirmation through that my form has been received. Although I did have to read it two or three times to make sure as the grammar is honking.

SKY SPORTS NEWS UPDATE: 10000hrs cic falls at the last hurdle due to bad grammer.....Sid the poet laureate has condemned this project with massive benifits to the community and club to the scrap heap and was quoted as saying..."Well they coodnae get there words wright"

I got the same E.MAIL despite me handing my DD into the reception at the ground.

Just checked my email and I have confirmation through that my form has been received. Although I did have to read it two or three times to make sure as the grammar is honking.

Good post GolfBuddie..the grammar polis are a pain in the sopranos at times.

Pot, Kettle, Black...

Best get my DD form filled in ASAP then!

ETFix typo

Edited by ktf

SKY SPORTS NEWS UPDATE: 10000hrs cic falls at the last hurdle due to bad grammer.....Sid the poet laureate has condemned this project with massive benifits to the community and club to the scrap heap and was quoted as saying..."Well they coodnae get there words wright"

Fuxake.... :rolleyes:

Edited by bluto

You should now have received an e-mail regarding your query. If you could mail us back that would be great.

Yea don't get it dae ye...i don't give a f**ck if my grammer is wrong....It was Sid who said the Email was ...well not up to his standard.

The odds on reborn saint being the meanyster have just lengthened. :lol:

The odds on him being a Renfrewshire c"ntcillor have shortened. :P

I got the same E.MAIL despite me handing my DD into the reception at the ground.

That's why I sent mine to the 10,000 hrs office, always suspected there might be some sabotage at the club by the sausage roll thieves. :P

I am pretty sure that the email said it was an exercise in checking that the d.d. forms had been received okay and that if the feedback was wrong you should contact them by return if anything was squiff.

My DD was sent to the office in Glasgow, as yet have had no reply as to whether it has been received.

It would certainly be more comforting to know if 10,000hours has received the DD given the information it contains.

No e-mail received as yet

Have you e-mailed info@10000hours your query?

Everyone that we have recieved so far has been resolved.