Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

No. It's not just him/her.

Only *** sympathisers would wish this sorry affair to be brushed under the carpet... only such people would wish that everyBuddie forget the cheating, their breaking of football rules...and their failure to pay taxes and NI... and still wish to let ICBINR back to the top of Scottish Football which they think is their rightful position having spent decades cheating to get there, with everyBuddie turning a blind eye.

To that, I might even say, "No Surrender". smile.png

No the first time you sung that I bet. whistling.giflol.gif

Briliant from Cosgrove !

http://scottishfootb....wordpress.com/

]

A good read. Thank you for the link.

Keep reading all the rest of that link.

The Scottish Football Monitor is the follow-on from the RangersTaxCase blog and packed with information, rumour, lies and sometimes witty slander.

Edited by bluto

Briliant from Cosgrove !

http://scottishfootb....wordpress.com/

Yep, thanks for that, Shull. An incredible read and I'll keep on reading. We all to varying degrees had opinions about the arseholes among the Scottish sporting press but it turns out they have been even worse than I thought. You wonder how some of them have the balls to be seen in public.

Keep reading all the rest of that link.

The Scottish Football Monitor is the follow-on from the RangersTaxCase blog and packed with information, rumour, lies and sometimes witty slander.

Yes, I did read on ... during my lunch break. Now I have time read on some more. A lot of interesting stuff there.

I didn't know it was a follow-on the excellent RangersTaxCase thing. Learn something every day.

1304:

BBC Radio Scotland pundit Chick Young

"Hearts are guilty of paying beyond their means. They are an institution and we need them in Scottish football. But, when other clubs are cutting to live within their means, it is galling that we are expected to come to their rescue after them being so gung-ho"

Possibly the exact opposite of the line he was pushing for his beloved ICBINR. thumbdown.gif