B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Enjoyed that game last night, was good to get back playing again. I take it that the folk that were playing last week will have first choice next week and I'm back in the standby list?

2 votes for MoM this week, out of 3! Think ill take a picture of this and frame it!

You would have enjoyed it being on the winning side! Was not as fun on the other side..

Also, Mr Zo, I would not have fouled you to get the ball if we weren't 14 goals down! whistling.gif

Alright it's Ross I played earlier tonight, could I get added to the teamer

I'm Luke's mate and would be up for playing again sometime.

Hi guys, if you would like to join Teamer just send an email to [email protected] with your full name and phone number.

I will add you to the squad and you will receive an invite to join teamer.

Invites for next weeks game have now been issued. This based on the 16 who played two weeks ago.

Welcome to Calum and Ross who have both joined the squad.

The 16 that have been invited please as usual respond as quickly as you can !

Enjoyed that game last night, was good to get back playing again. I take it that the folk that were playing last week will have first choice next week and I'm back in the standby list?

2 votes for MoM  this week, out of 3! Think ill take a picture of this and frame it!

You only enjoyed it because it was wave after wave of attack for your side lol Last few games have been pretty one sided. Best games we've had is old v young