B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Given the game has been cancelled its probably fair to send out next weeks invites based on the 16 peeps that played last week. This is assuming the Dome is available next week. I hope everyone is fined with that.

It's a big list of names now and its hard to accommodate everyone who is keen for a game and late cancellations from individuals can quickly see a list churned through but its difficult only giving people invites on day of the game. I will add Tam and co who missed out last week back to top of waiting list.

I have been in touch with a few peeps on the list and going to move Andy Newport, Byrne brothers and Paul Mullan out of standby list as they are involved in other sporting events for the next 6 months or so and are not available for selection. If anyone else wants of the list then let me know.

A big thanks to Div for sending out invites for some time now and not actually getting the joy of playing. Much appreciated by everyone. I will have a bash at it for a bit and see how it goes.

Given the game has been cancelled its probably fair to send out next weeks invites based on the 16 peeps that played last week. This is assuming the Dome is available next week. I hope everyone is fined with that.

It's a big list of names now and its hard to accommodate everyone who is keen for a game and late cancellations from individuals can quickly see a list churned through but its difficult only giving people invites on day of the game. I will add Tam and co who missed out last week back to top of waiting list.

I have been in touch with a few peeps on the list and going to move Andy Newport, Byrne brothers and Paul Mullan out of standby list as they are involved in other sporting events for the next 6 months or so and are not available for selection. If anyone else wants of the list then let me know.

A big thanks to Div for sending out invites for some time now and not actually getting the joy of playing. Much appreciated by everyone. I will have a bash at it for a bit and see how it goes.

can you ask for other people to be taken off the list or just yourself?

Ach , away & f**k yer self's ya shower of f**kwits..... £68 to change my flights to get back in time & the stupid f**k in bouncy castle is f**ked yet again . Back down the f**king list below every f**king tom, f**king dick & f**king bastard harry. Three f**k in months to get back into the f**king game ? Yer having a f**king laugh !!! F U C K !

I'd keep the 16 who had accepted to play. Like Brian so eloquently stated, people will have made arrangements to play and shouldn't be kicked back out of the game because the club (shock) only gave 1 days notice.

Maybe put those who dropped out after last weeks game at the top of the standby or something.

I'd keep the 16 who had accepted to play. Like Brian so eloquently stated, people will have made arrangements to play and shouldn't be kicked back out of the game because the club (shock) only gave 1 days notice.

Maybe put those who dropped out after last weeks game at the top of the standby or something.

Yep , me too . I`d be quite happy if they were re-instated right behind me on the list.

What's the concensus for next week if on? Stick with the same 16 who agreed to play last night with Charlie and Nicky to bottom of waiting list?

Think that's fair to be honest as had the game been on that's what would have happened. I've managed to get a ball David so I'll bring it next week.

Edited by weeian1877

What's the concensus for next week if on? Stick with the same 16 who agreed to play last night with Charlie and Nicky to bottom of waiting list?

Yeah to be fair yes unfortunately the game got cancelled after they did. We have a huge list so we should churn through it. Sorry boys sporting integrity here lol

Just phoned club who advised it won't be fixed for tomorrow. They couldn't confirm if it would be on next week and said to phone back at start of next week. Disappointing stuff. This must be costing the club a few bob.

Sorry nicky but concensus was to go with same 16 that accepted for last week. Sorry! :-(