Bolton Interested In Mcginn

densop1

Whataboutery - you have no idea on our clubs finances. If you want Ill send you a copy of them accounts so you can see how much mince you have been talking.

I have seen them and I know our running costs compared to our income.

You obviously don't know what debt means as you stated earlier so no point trying to speak to you when i am clearly out your depth.

You obviously don't know what debt means as you stated earlier so no point trying to speak to you when i am clearly out your depth.

I've finally worked it out

You must be Stewart Gilmour in disgiuse

You know every transfer before it happens; you know the finances of the club inside out.

I bet you even know what price next year's pies will be

Edited by Danny

I've finally worked it out

You must be Stewart Gilmour in disgiuse

You know every transfer before it happens; you know the finances of the club inside out.

I bet you even know what price next year's pies will be

You started off well but fell away into stupidity at the end,decent effort though wee man.

Edited by lovestreet

Better idea son, you go and do your homework try reading up on our current Directors. You will see then just what they have put into the club,one even cashed in his pension to keep us afloat. Seriously some thicko's on here.

a) never knew you could cash in a pension!

b ) still no facts and figures BUT most importantly

over the last 5 years the SUPPORTERS have invested , through season tickets ,match day tickets ,strips ,programmes ,hospitalityetc , near on £8 MILLION! in cash

a) never knew you could cash in a pension!

b ) still no facts and figures BUT most importantly

over the last 5 years the SUPPORTERS have invested , through season tickets ,match day tickets ,strips ,programmes ,hospitalityetc , near on £8 MILLION! in cash

You can cash a pension yes,your £8m is laughable is that money we should have spent straight on players? You haven't a clue how our club runs go check out the facts before you spout the pish Edited by lovestreet

If you have seen them you would know we are not in debt - ergo you are talking mince boy.

You can cash a pension yes,your £8m is laughable is that money we should have spent straight on players? You haven't a clue how our club runs go check out the facts before you spout the pish

you cash cash in 25% of a pension only ,you can loan the club money ,you get it back including interest.

the fans put in cash to the tune of £1.4million a year in various forms, ie the clubs income before the SFA .

the directors get all their money back in loan repayments and share

we the supporters pay and pay and pay , but they the directors will not even allow us to buy shares

So all the Directors have had all the money they put in with interest? you re the expert, you tell us ,and tell us the amount each director has actually deposited cash in the clubs bank, and if its not paid back how much is owed assuming they did not convert outstanding cash into shares they are selling (but not to SMISA )

You can cash a pension yes,your £8m is laughable is that money we should have spent straight on players? You haven't a clue how our club runs go check out the facts before you spout the pish

If things really are as bleak as you say and we are carrying this undefined debt, how were we able to resign McGowan? How were we able to keep ahold of Thommo? How were we able to put together a deal for Harkins? These contracts were sanctioned by the very directors you say are pumping cash in to keep the club going.

the expert should, as he has a mole , be able to give us a complete breakdown of the clubs finances showing protit and loss monies paid out to directors, monies owed to directors, if any , etc etc

this will also show income from supporters and sponsors

should be pretty straight forward really

the expert should, as he has a mole , be able to give us a complete breakdown of the clubs finances showing protit and loss monies paid out to directors, monies owed to directors, if any , etc etc

this will also show income from supporters and sponsors

should be pretty straight forward really

You state the Directors get paid back with interest let us see some details on that,I think we won't as everything you have said is nonsense

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that SG has confirmed that Danny actually has a bigger player budget than last season.

Armageddon indeed.

I remember reading some time ago in this forum somewhere that the loans made by the directors were repaid in full after the new stadium was sorted out. I've a feeling it was Sid that said it and I don't think it was ever contradicted. Smaller short term loans were made in the past by directors too I believe to cover the summer months expenses until the SPL money came through at the start of the season. The cup money coming through will surely help the budget considerably. I don't see us being in debt again in the forseeable future. We will have a good season. Just watch.

As far as the BoD putting their own money into the club goes, there are plenty of interviews from the time of the move to the new ground, and the club being put up for sale, and the League Cup win when SG has said directors remortgaged houses / cashed in spouse's pensions, loaned the club their own money to keep it afloat pre-Tesco-deal, and even since the deal with Tesco there are points in the season where the club (like all other SPL clubs) has cash flow issues and where they have had to loan the club money before getting it back when the SPL prize money is paid out at the end of the season. The floating charge held by REA's company against SMFC was because they loaned us money to help us out with cash flow issues.

As far as the BoD putting their own money into the club goes, there are plenty of interviews from the time of the move to the new ground, and the club being put up for sale, and the League Cup win when SG has said directors remortgaged houses / cashed in spouse's pensions, loaned the club their own money to keep it afloat pre-Tesco-deal, and even since the deal with Tesco there are points in the season where the club (like all other SPL clubs) has cash flow issues and where they have had to loan the club money before getting it back when the SPL prize money is paid out at the end of the season. The floating charge held by REA's company against SMFC was because they loaned us money to help us out with cash flow issues.

Loan = Debt

I rest my case.

I remember reading some time ago in this forum somewhere that the loans made by the directors were repaid in full after the new stadium was sorted out. I've a feeling it was Sid that said it and I don't think it was ever contradicted. Smaller short term loans were made in the past by directors too I believe to cover the summer months expenses until the SPL money came through at the start of the season. The cup money coming through will surely help the budget considerably. I don't see us being in debt again in the forseeable future. We will have a good season. Just watch.

This is my understanding. In fact I have a friend who received cash from the club after we moved as payment for a bond his grandfather had left him. I was of the understanding all this type of historical debt was paid off.

My guess is that lovestreet is saying that although we don't have any bank debt we are not debt free and that at points in the season there are cash flow issues and the club gets temporary loans from the directors or their companies? Also, if we have a bad season for home atendances and visiting fans and went out the cups early then despite budgetting for 11th we could make a loss, or if there is a drop in TV deals and sponsorship money we could make a loss if we are locked into some contracts with high earners.

I basically stated that any money we receive from players being sold would go to servicing debt and paying for the running costs of the club. I'm proved correct yet again.

My work here is done.

Of course money we take in from transfers will be used to run the club. What else would it be used for? Tell us more about the debts we're required to service though. We're all interested to hear more. Give us some details. You seem to know stuff the rest of us don't.