Causeyside St. / Gordon Street Junction

shull

Major Roadworks Ahead !!

Resurfacing beginning Friday August 2nd for one week.

Is there going to be gridlock ?

Is it going to be just this Junction that is to be closed ?

There are warning signs all over Paisley and i'm assuming, probably wrongly, that lots of the roads leading into the centre of Paisley will be closed.

Armageddon or not ?

Also, the junction at The Afton is getting done tae at the same time, just to add to our f*cking misery.

Major Roadworks Ahead !!

Resurfacing beginning Friday August 2nd for one week.

Is there going to be gridlock ?

Is it going to be just this Junction that is to be closed ?

There are warning signs all over Paisley and i'm assuming, probably wrongly, that lots of the roads leading into the centre of Paisley will be closed.

Armageddon or not ?

Also, the junction at The Afton is getting done tae at the same time, just to add to our f*cking misery.

It is the junction at the Afton that's getting done ,that complete crossroads.Yes there are warning signs everywhere but only because its such a major job.Its been needing done for years and there's not a perfect time to do it.

Good news is the Linwood Rd roundabout roadworks were completed last weekend,a week ahead of schedule.

It is the junction at the Afton that's getting done ,that complete crossroads.Yes there are warning signs everywhere but only because its such a major job.Its been needing done for years and there's not a perfect time to do it.

Good news is the Linwood Rd roundabout roadworks were completed last weekend,a week ahead of schedule.

That's what i said,

The Afton Junction is getting done as well as the Gordon Street/ Causeyside Street Junction.

Do keep up Sir.

That's what i said,

The Afton Junction is getting done as well as the Gordon Street/ Causeyside Street Junction.

Do keep up Sir.

Its all the same f'kin junction.(Where's the "God,give me strength" smiley gone to?)

Plenty ways round the roadworks.....but thank f'ck I'm off that week.:)

Its all the same f'kin junction.(Where's the "God,give me strength" smiley gone to?)

Plenty ways round the roadworks.....but thank f'ck I'm off that week.smile.png

What about the Canal Street/ Causeyside Street Bit ?

Is it getting done tae ?

I'm getting deja vu, whatever that means.

I've just had my week off, back to work ramorra ( for a rest ).

Nae hires tae Paisley from 2nd august.

F*CKEM !!!

Edited by shull

Woooooosh.

Hope they do the junction at Corkers while they're at it. It's terrible going through those lights.

What about the Canal Street/ Causeyside Street Bit ?

Is it getting done tae ?

I'm getting deja vu, whatever that means.

I've just had my week off, back to work ramorra ( for a rest ).

Nae hires tae Paisley from 2nd august.

F*CKEM !!!

hmm wouldn't like to get in your taxi if you cant tell that causeyside and canal street is the junction at the afton bar, i believe it will be along the lines of each pair of streets onto or off the junction will be closed one at a time until work is completed on their relevant quarter of the junction. but however it's done it will be chaotic to say the least. badly needed done though as i'm sure that i saw a kangaroo or two when driving in and out of some of the dips in that road

Guys, guys , guys! What about the further proliferation of traffic lights!!

The junction where Brunos used to be is the latest victim of this kind of nonsense. For years , we all managed fine there (apart from the time I nearly had my bike written off there by an inattentive driver) but all of a sudden the council feel that we can no longer be trusted and need the traffic lights . .

Moreover , there are roadworks in Bishy that appaear to have been there now for over a year and yet, it now looks like the site has been abandoned. .with the works not complete. .

Edited by saintnextlifetime

Guys, guys , guys! What about the further proliferation of traffic lights!!

The junction where Brunos used to be is the latest victim of this kind of nonsense. For years , we all managed fine there (apart from the time I nearly had my bike written off there by an inattentive driver) but all of a sudden the council feel that we can no longer be trusted and need the traffic lights . .

For the benefit of School kid's and Pedestrians, So I am led to Believe ! punk.gif Not a fore Time ? clap.gif

For the benefit of School kid's and Pedestrians, So I am led to Believe ! punk.gif Not a fore Time ? clap.gif

Correct. If there is a crossing they don't need to have lollipop people.

I don't like the number of traffic lights either, think they could save money getting rid of some.

That's what i said,

Do keep up Sir.

Have they moved The Afton somewhere else then ? It's on the Causeyside/Gordon St junction yan eejit ! fish.gif

I'm confused - who's taking the piss out of who, now? And which junction is actually closing?

It's either the Causeyside St/Gordon St crossroads, or the junction where The Afton Bar is or potentially that big junction near the old (soon to be reopening) Corkers pub is. Personally I think they should just got tore into all three and save us from further upheavals later... whistling.gifthumbup2.gifbangin.gif