The Leicester City Thread

Leicester Saint

Anyway back on planet earth, where there is only 196 countries, apparently even though we have principalities, states and I count UK as 4...... anyway, its def not 300

So before I end up at Paisley Sherriff , I am sorry to anyone who was offended by Neil Lennon's face on SKY yesterday

Great opportunity for Leonardo Ulloa to come in and make himself a hero. He's also a very talented striker, so might not be as big a problem as people think.

Any team who loses their main striker would be concerned so it's not a shock people think it is a problem.

Yes it's an opportunity for Ulloa but it would be surprising if he can match Vardy's exploits.

I still think Leicester have enough of a lead to win unless they seriously collapse.

If Vardy misses one game it's against Swansea, going well until last weekend, might not be a big deal, if he misses two, then it's Man Utd, could be a major factor IMO.

Edited by faraway saint

Personally, whether it is Leicester or Tottenham, I don't have a preference. I think it is brilliant that it's not going to be one of the usual suspects winning the title.

It makes for a very interesting and exciting finish to the premiership season

Oh well, 5 points clear with 4 games remaining? Can think of worse positions to be in.

f**k off Tottenham, you've still got lots more to do.

Aye, well.................be careful what you wish for, they can smell the Leicester fear now.

Next games for both Tottenham and Leicester are at home and should be wins against West Brom and Swansea, respectively. Thereafter Tottenham have Chelsea, A, Southampton H, Newcastle A. Leicester meantime have Man Utd A, Everton H and Chelsea A. I know whose run in is easier, and with Vardy possibly being suspended for two games,oucher !!!!

Interesting, Chelsea have a major say in this, would Chelsea allow Leicester to win the title to deny Tottenham , ???? Ex Chelsea manager involved ??? Guard of honour at the Bridge ???

Conversly this season however could yet be interpreted as quite an arse collapse by Leicester en route to the title, ooooeeeer.

Best remedy, fire a few past Swansea next week, they have hee haw to play for, Newcastle rammed them, so it should be.........................erm, a straight forward home win.

laugh.png

You have to say though its a great League for genuine entertainment compared to the joke up here

Interesting, because I really don't see much between the run in fixtures for both sides. Newcastle could be fighting for their lives on the last day of the season. Both have Chelsea, and there's not much between Southampton and Man Utd. I honestly see both remaining sets of fixtures as close to identical in terms of difficulty.

Interesting, because I really don't see much between the run in fixtures for both sides. Newcastle could be fighting for their lives on the last day of the season. Both have Chelsea, and there's not much between Southampton and Man Utd. I honestly see both remaining sets of fixtures as close to identical in terms of difficulty.

While people can debate the difficulties of the run in for both teams, and I happen to think Leicester have the more difficult, probably the more telling factor is the recent form of both teams.

Vardys dismissal IS a telling factor and the form of Kane, and supporting cast, is very much on the up.

Time will tell and has been mentioned a very exciting finish to the season.

Edited by faraway saint