Left Back

Does anyone else not have a good chuckle when the manager of other teams go on about the mistakes they make when conceding goals to us .If not for that they would have drawn or won the game but ignoreing the mistakes that gave his side the goals his side got.

For the 3rd goal, the whole back 4 weren't aware. just watch Lee Mair running after their player before the goal. BTW, I am not Lee bashing saying that

It's not Lee... it's Mairzo now that he has re-invented himself as everybody's pal and a decent defender too!!!

If Mairzo reverts to Lee the Night... then bashing is totally appropriate... for now though, we will give him the benefit of the doubt and put it down to an isolated moment of slackness!

ph34r.png

He's a decent left back just now but he's not better than Grainger. Grainger is a fine left back - As we've seen during his time with Hearts & United - He's bereft of confidence just now but will hopefully return the player we all want to see.

Kelly has alot of work to do before he can become a consistent Premiership left back.

He's a decent left back just now but he's not better than Grainger. Grainger is a fine left back - As we've seen during his time with Hearts & United - He's bereft of confidence just now but will hopefully return the player we all want to see.

Kelly has alot of work to do before he can become a consistent Premiership left back.

Cue the barrage of ridicule and abuse.whistling.gif

So what would be your reason for dropping Kelly then,

Granger has been poor Kelly has been good. You're only as good as your last game therefore Granger shite Kelly scouted by Real Madrid. Those are the rules.

Kelly was suspect on Saturday at times. He has potential but Grainger is clearly a better player with more experience and attributes that make him stand out

Kelly was suspect on Saturday at times. He has potential but Grainger is clearly a better player with more experience and attributes that make him stand out

You clearly weren't at the games against Aberdeen & Hearts , especially at Tynecastle . The boy was quality.

What attributes have you seen from Grainger this season that make him stand out over Kelly ?

You clearly weren't at the games against Aberdeen & Hearts , especially at Tynecastle . The boy was quality.

What attributes have you seen from Grainger this season that make him stand out over Kelly ?

Oh is that right. I think you'll find that I quite clearly was. Hence why I said he has potential, but he lacks one thing, experience, which Grainger has. Grainger has been lacking in confidence THIS SEASON but he has been kicking about at SPL clubs for years whilst Kelly was still just a young, young lad

Why is experience that big deal ? That experience didn't help us much when we were losing every week. Kelly is starting out , just like Grainger and every other player does, the only way people get experience is by playing. Ask Fergie what he thought when told "you don't win anything with kids". I take it he shouldn't have played Beckham, Giggs, Scholes & Neville cause the other players had more experience ? Hahahaha

graingers a bomb scare and a slow one at that his set pieces and delivers are piss poor. Kellys a better defender and delivers better balls forward he might be young but the quality he has shown already shows hes the best left back at the club by some distance

Oh aye, I forgot about how Kelly was absolutely rapid