The Referendum Thread

Lanarkshire_Bud

Scottish Independence Referendum  

286 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i hear this talk about so many folk joining the snp as if it means something

the yes campaign was more visible, it made more noise and it has loads of activists

but the silent majority voted no

so get used to it!

I was quite interested to hear the Scotsman woman on Question Time who said that the last year of political debate was the best of her life and that she didn't want it to end just yet - so she joined the SNP. Let's face it this was their Bros, their Westlife, their Cliff Richard. They all hung around outside in groups working themselves into a frenzy that Alex Salmond might come and touch them of that Nicola Sturgeon might given them a knowing grimmace with that really ugly face of hers. However the group has split up now and what's happening is all those sad wee groupies are busy buying up the greatest hits album before that side of their lives move on to the next "big thing" - who'll probably be one of those pre pubescent arseholes on the XFactor :rolleyes:

I was quite interested to hear the Scotsman woman on Question Time who said that the last year of political debate was the best of her life and that she didn't want it to end just yet - so she joined the SNP. Let's face it this was their Bros, their Westlife, their Cliff Richard. They all hung around outside in groups working themselves into a frenzy that Alex Salmond might come and touch them of that Nicola Sturgeon might give(n) them a knowing grim(m)ace with that really ugly face of hers. However the group has split up now and what's happening is all those sad wee groupies are busy buying up the greatest hits album before that side of their lives move on to the next "big thing" - who'll probably be one of those pre pubescent arseholes on the XFactor rolleyes.gif

Is she really worse looking than your heroine, Margaret Thatcher? Specsavers? whistling.gif

What's how she looks got to do with anything? Are you suggesting that only people that look a certain way should be allowed - a sort of master race? f**k, I forgot what right-wing uber-Nazi loving tosspot I was talking to there - of course you are. Your comments are a bit like 1930's Germany, are they not? 1eye.gif

The fat thug has got a cheek calling anyone ugly.

Think Alfred Hitchcock but more corpulent.

Is she really worse looking than your heroine, Margaret Thatcher? Specsavers? whistling.gif

Oh aye, absolutely and in every way conceivable. Not that Mrs T ever had that kind of appeal to me, but compared to Nicola Sturgeon............

Anyway here's a kind of comparison

First image - Margaret Thatcher's 20 year old Grand Daughter, Amanda. Daughter of Mark Thatcher.

article-2310758-1957F126000005DC-171_634

A younger picture of Nicola Sturgeon who was clearly honing her man in drag act way back in her university days too.

Nicola-Sturgeon-006.jpg

Oh aye, absolutely and in every way conceivable. Not that Mrs T ever had that kind of appeal to me, but compared to Nicola Sturgeon............

Anyway here's a kind of comparison

First image - Margaret Thatcher's 20 year old Grand Daughter, Amanda. Daughter of Mark Thatcher.

article-2310758-1957F126000005DC-171_634

A younger picture of Nicola Sturgeon who was clearly honing her man in drag act way back in her university days too.

Nicola-Sturgeon-006.jpg

Oh dear, I have suspected this for sometime now, but this makes it official , you have far to much spare time on your hands.

Here's a comparison that's equally as valid:-

apples-Apple-Day-Bromham.jpg

oranges.jpg

Please be aware that the first picture is not of the apples in question, they are the apples grown from the seeds of the apples that were grown from the seeds of the apples in question. But you get the idea - actually you probably don't. 1eye.gif

Possibly, however Nicola's problem is that there's no-one really wanting to put their seeds inside her....:rolleyes:

Just saw a young couple driving through Cardonald.

Their vehicle was ' proudly ' flying the Saltire and had a big 45 sticker adorning it.

WHY FFS ?

45 means ..

LOST

LOSERS

HUMPED

DUMPED

Need to try harder next time.

That's like me putting a 9 sticker on my car after the 2010 League Cup Final disaster.

Fannies

Not cool.

Edited by shull

Just saw a young couple driving through Cardonald.

Their vehicle was ' proudly ' flying the Saltire and had a big 45 sticker adorning it.

WHY FFS ?

45 means ..

LOST

LOSERS

HUMPED

DUMPED

Need to try harder next time.

That's like me putting a 9 sticker on my car after the 2010 League Cup Final disaster.

Fannies

Not cool.

Nice analogy , Stmirren a small , poorly resourced team that punched above its weight and found its self in a final against a team with players being payed millions by a club that was run on a huge deficit that eventually went into administration , oh yes and they like to sing about the queen and wave union jacks.

Yes we did lose that day to 9 men, however , when you look at the resources our opponents had that day it becomes clear that we were mismatched, almost a David and Goliath scenario , however given that I live in hope rather than expectation, I did not stop BELIEVING that my small team might one day win the cup, and lo and behold 3 years later they did. If those fans had just stopped believing and never went to any saints games after the 9 man defeat would Stmirren have been able to compete and win the cup in 2013?

So the moral of the story is ...... You can't just expect people to stop believing in something just because you have a setback, if that was the case I would have stopped being a Stmirren fan years ago.

PS when are we starting the vote Si thread ;)

Edited by ALBIONSAINT

What I can't understand is why anyone would bother engaging with fatty.

You wouldn't argue about politics with pondlife who had assaulted a member of the public, so why entertain fatty?

P.S.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18008171

I hope everyone is happy that their taxes will be going towards this monumental f**k up. It's bad enough that we're paying for two air craft carriers costing £6.2 billion, that we don't even need.

Edited by FTOF

Again, what the f**k's that got to do with anything? Are you judging people's worth on how good looking they are? Just because it applies in specific cases, like yourself, does not mean that it applies as a general rule - of course, it is possible that you are trying to build the "master race" like your 1930's Nazi heroes.

Still waiting for that proof by the way ... and waiting ... and waiting ...

You were the one making the point about seeds. I simply responded. I doubt that there are many men out there who argue with my contention that Nicola Sturgeon is ugly as f**k. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Stuart Dickson

Right, in case you have conveniently forgotten, you called Sturgeon ugly, someone else said that she wasn't as ugly as Thatcher and you tried to prove she was by bizarrely comparing Sturgeon to Thatcher's granddaughter. I was pointing out that, as most people that are not fat ugly Nazi-loving gits know, you cannot grow the same apple, let's call it Apple-A, from the seeds of Apple-A. You end up with a different apple, Apple-B, and from its seeds you get Apple-C. Apple-A (Thatcher) will be nothing like Apple-B (Mark T) and both of those will be nothing like Apple-C (Thatcher's granddaughter).

If you really believe that someone's worth is determined by how they look then your opinion of yourself must be that you are a worthless piece of shit. She might be ugly but she would still be out of your league.

You appear to have totally lost it since the referendum. Is it because you've realised that you are on the side of the real Nazis?

Still waiting for that proof by the way ... and waiting ... and waiting ...

Lost it? Far from it. Indeed the side I was supporting - that of common sense and reason - won convincingly in all but four of Scotland's 32 political regions.

However since YOUR defeat it's emerged the Alex Salmond was planning to run an independent Scotland from offices inside Edinburgh Castle. It's been revealed that Salmond spent £tens of thousands hiring a private jet to take him from Aberdeen to Edinburgh in some bizarre victory parade - which was obviously cancelled after the polls closed and it quickly became evident the Yes Campaign had taken a massive boot in the balls. And since then the Yes Campaign throwing all of the toys out of the pram has done everything from declare Scotland to be incapable of managing it's own elections counts with the same high level of integrity that we've seen in the UK for decades and it's launched a campaign advising Scots to boycott Scottish industries in favour of becoming customers of their English and European rivals. We've even had to endure calls by Alex Salmond and Jim Sillars for some sort of political coup to enforce independence on a nation that have voted to reject it.

And then in amongst it all we've seen the SNP move to elect Alex Salmonds even uglier, even more troll like "Mini-Me". And whilst she might not quite have the same blood on her hands that Alex Salmond had in his dealings with Freddy Goodwin, she still showed herself to be all bluster and no credibility when she claimed that an Independent Scotland would be able to appoint members to the Bank Of Englands Monetary Policy Committee. :rolleyes:

Nice analogy , Stmirren a small , poorly resourced team that punched above its weight and found its self in a final against a team with players being payed millions by a club that was run on a huge deficit that eventually went into administration , oh yes and they like to sing about the queen and wave union jacks.

Yes we did lose that day to 9 men, however , when you look at the resources our opponents had that day it becomes clear that we were mismatched, almost a David and Goliath scenario , however given that I live in hope rather than expectation, I did not stop BELIEVING that my small team might one day win the cup, and lo and behold 3 years later they did. If those fans had just stopped believing and never went to any saints games after the 9 man defeat would Stmirren have been able to compete and win the cup in 2013?

So the moral of the story is ...... You can't just expect people to stop believing in something just because you have a setback, if that was the case I would have stopped being a Stmirren fan years ago.

PS when are we starting the vote Si thread ;)

Good post Sir.

Although we didnae go back to matches waving flags with the number 9 stamped on it.

Not that it matters that some knuckle draggers feel the need to point out that they don't find Ms.Sturgeon attractive, she'll still wipe the floor with the other clowns in charge of the opposition.

Plus, on a personal front, since she's happily married (unlike our resident Neanderthal), I'm sure she doesn't give a flying f**k what any morbidly obese imbecile thinks about her looks.

Guest TPAFKATS

Good post Sir.

Although we didnae go back to matches waving flags with the number 9 stamped on it.

9 wouldn't be relevant. We finished with 11.

The flag could've had 0 on it for the number of goals scored. You would've got a lot of use out of a zero flag at SMP over the years.

Of course you've lost it, you're ranting and raving like a fat, ugly, deluded, Nazi-loving simpleton - oh, wait a minute ...

You keep going on about this 4 out of 32 stuff. While it is correct, it is totally meaningless as it would have been possible to win the referendum by winning just 4 out of 32 but then again, numbers aren't your strong point.

I wasn't defeated as I wasn't a choice in the referendum. The side I supported lost, not me, so stop trying to make this personal fat boy. whistling.gif

Edinburgh Castle? Don't talk shite.

Apparently Salmond spent his own money on the jet - what's your problem?

All the rest about elections, non-Scottish companies and coups is just more misrepresentation on your behalf.

As I've asked you a couple of times now, what has Sturgeon's looks got to do with anything?

We won't know about the BoE stuff for about another 10 years. biggrin.png

^^^^^ verge of tears

I see that Fred Goodwin had his knighthood stripped today.

Let's remember that back in 2007 that Alex Salmond sent a letter to Goodwin at the time of RBS's purchase of ABN AMRO saying “Yours for Scotland”, “would like to offer any assistance my office can provide”.

John Swinney, said in a separate letter at the time that the deal was “an enormous achievement for RBS” that helped make Scotland seem “an attractive place to do business”.

And to think that these clowns want to run an independent Scotland. To think that these fools blame England for all our ills...