I Am Want To Meet A Serious Boy...

thunderbird.png      Some of us wise old Buddies might remember this Marina ................

Thunderbirds were goers  are Go !!

Your memory's fading with the years, mate, it's Stingray, not Thunderbirds. Here she is in all her glory.

:)

Hi all I'm Marina, 23 years old smile.png I am looking for good man. If he exists... I'm loving sport and... Hope you understand photo_3642531332_1.jpg It is an interesting forum for me, so I think we have the same hobbies So lets chat. My e-mail is [email protected], Skype SandraHend Please, send me your fotos! __ Added later: This photography is corrupted, sorry! By the way, all my photos here: http://datingonhome.net/SandraHend/personal_fotos/

That Mrs Insaintee what is she like?spudnikdaddyo.gif

Your memory's fading with the years, mate, it's Stingray, not Thunderbirds. Here she is in all her glory.

smile.png

FFS !!!!!

What a blunder....It's an age thing obviously......By the way I saw that clip on Google as well, but didn't attempt to upload it, Internet is so slow.

Hey guys this is totally genuine, I met my wife in this very manner online through blackandwhitearmy and we have just celebrated our 20 year wedding anniversary.... Go for it.

I already have a wife, is it ok to have two since this lady is not from this country? whistling.gif

I'm sure I read that somewhere, always believe everything I read.