Missing 3 Year Old Boy Found Dead

faraway saint

Guest TPAFKATS

I would question your qualifications and experience in regard to mental health issues. Is that seriously your response though? anyone who disagrees with you is a looney? Nice man.

Maybe you should stick to making jokes about missing kids, it suits you better.

Without taking sides in the slagging/slanging match; I don't believe drew made a joke about a missing kid.

and this is relevant to me in what way?

hope this helps...

Anyway, a very sad end to this young boys life. End of thread for me.

Not for everybody. thumbdown.gif

You wonder what went on to drive the mother (allegedly) to this?

A 3 year old?

Next thing is she'll be claiming she wasn't in a fit state of mind.

TBH is this the crime that deserves the death penalty, I think it does.

FFS shall we wait to find out what happens and then allow a fair trial and a guilty verdict first before making meatheaded comments about the punishment?

No idea but something not right IF she done it.

You are a parent aren't you?

If you don't understand what it feels like to come close to seriously hurting your kid then I'd be very surprised.

All it takes is the wrong combination of stress, tiredness and frustration.

Every parent who takes an active engagement with their children knows this.

It can be a very fine line.

Of course we don't have any idea yet what happened so this is all premature.

Edited by oaksoft

Was Bluto with you sometimes?moon.gifyoungman-sign.gif

F**k off you sad, sick bastard. I still don't feel threatened. Tell you what, maybe Bluto and I will arrange to meet you one day just to have a wee discussion about it. I promise you this will be news to Bluto if he sees this. I know he doesn't normally read posts from absolute pricks. Not sure you've even got one, mind you.

If you don't understand what it feels like to come close to seriously hurting your kid then I'd be very surprised.

What an alarming analogy? blink.png

Putting a parent child relationship and any possible physical punishment into this situation is stretching things in the extreme.

Parents "smack" children every day ,and let's not start another long winded discussion about the rights/wrongs of this practice, yet I'm not sure there are children dead as a result of this. (I could be wrong thumbdown.gif )

IF this turns out to be a case of a tragic accident then that itself is a tragedy but I'm not sure the mothers attempts to throw a smokescreen over the childs disappearance suggests this is the case.

Just to keep you up to date. she HAS bee charged.

It will all come out in the wash. sad.png

Faraway can speak for himself but I can tell you I have never come anywhere remotely close to seriously hurting anyone's child let alone my own. Sounds as if you have, Oaky. Stress, tiredness or frustration . none of those is an excuse. I wouldn't be surprised though if your view is that a slap on the back of a hand is GBH. Your posts regularly show more compassion for criminals than the victims.

This is a tragic case. A lovely looking little lad killed at the age of three. I'm not pre-judging who the murderer is or even if it was murder. If it transpires that his mother was involved the apologists for her will soon come crawling out of the woodwork.

This poor wee innocent victim is just IMO collateral damage from a dysfunctional parentage. Let me see now, is it six children to at least two fathers......one current boyfriend recently arrested for suspicious involvement ??. Well, sorry , she likes wedding cake or she likes boaby , but I'll tell you with a track record like hers and other hugely expansive families with mixed parentage and feral behaviours, it's always the children at most risk.

Just look at the condition of the families over recent similar cases like this ..........it's mostly dysfunctional, chaotic unstable backgrounds with so called parents who in many cases are barely literate, never mind articulate, except of course when it comes to their own self gratification.

Again , I do blame the parents , at the end of the day it's grasping , self seeking , selfish phuckers who do not put children first except when they collect their phuckin child benefit. Otherwise often the children are just an inconvenience, it disgusts me......

Sickens me to the pit of my stomach actually

Sunday sermon over !!!

Edited by Seaside Nipper

Everyone needs to stop the judge and jury bit until the facts are known. Very interesting to note the police have said the mother has been charged in connection with the death it doesn't state anywhere she has been charged with murder. It may well transpire that it is murder but please lets not jump to that conclusion too quickly. The court appearance tomorrow should confirm the charge.

Everyone needs to stop the judge and jury bit until the facts are known. Very interesting to note the police have said the mother has been charged in connection with the death it doesn't state anywhere she has been charged with murder. It may well transpire that it is murder but please lets not jump to that conclusion too quickly. The court appearance tomorrow should confirm the charge.

These are my thoughts too. The whole thing is just tragic, whatever the facts are. I'll be following the case with great interest, and will be interested to see what the full indictment states.

What an alarming analogy? blink.png

Putting a parent child relationship and any possible physical punishment into this situation is stretching things in the extreme.

Parents "smack" children every day ,and let's not start another long winded discussion about the rights/wrongs of this practice, yet I'm not sure there are children dead as a result of this. (I could be wrong thumbdown.gif )

IF this turns out to be a case of a tragic accident then that itself is a tragedy but I'm not sure the mothers attempts to throw a smokescreen over the childs disappearance suggests this is the case.

Just to keep you up to date. she HAS bee charged.

It will all come out in the wash. sad.png

It's not really stretching it at all I'm afraid.

I used to be a supporter of smacking children but I've changed my mind.

When you take a step back, hitting a child is ludicrous and is abusive in all forms.

I've yet to see a person hitting a child without there being frustration and anger involved and I'm including myself in that.

The idea of a loving smack doesn't exist.

Using violence on a child is simply wrong.

Honestly can you imagine doing it to an adult.

I know there are many adults who agree with the phrase "he was asking for a smack" when referring to other people they don't like but outside Scumville, grown adults simply don't behave like that. Do it at a footy match and you'd be banned for life. Do it at work and you'd be sacked. Do it in the street and you'd be Paul McG....... andway you see where this is going.

I'd like to see a cultural move away from violence towards children being seen as the norm.

Other European countries don't tolerate it and neither should we.

We should stop referring to it as "smacking" and use the correct phrase - violence or child abuse. That would be a start.

Edited by oaksoft

It's not really stretching it at all I'm afraid.

I used to be a supporter of smacking children but I've changed my mind.

When you take a step back, hitting a child is ludicrous and is abusive in all forms.

I've yet to see a person hitting a child without there being frustration and anger involved and I'm including myself in that.

The idea of a loving smack doesn't exist.

Using violence on a child is simply wrong.

Honestly can you imagine doing it to an adult.

I know there are many adults who agree with the phrase "he was asking for a smack" when referring to other people they don't like but outside Scumville, grown adults simply don't behave like that. Do it at a footy match and you'd be banned for life. Do it at work and you'd be sacked. Do it in the street and you'd be Paul McG....... andway you see where this is going.

I'd like to see a cultural move away from violence towards children being seen as the norm.

Other European countries don't tolerate it and neither should we.

What part of "let's not start another long winded discussion about the rights/wrongs of this practice" didn't you get?

Also, as I allured to, how you can take this practice to try to indicate this could have been a case of a smack gone wrong is beyond me.

I repeat, Parents "smack" children every day, yet I'm not sure there are children dead as a result of this. (I could be wrong thumbdown.gif )

What part of "let's not start another long winded discussion about the rights/wrongs of this practice" didn't you get?

Also, as I allured to, how you can take this practice to try to indicate this could have been a case of a smack gone wrong is beyond me.

I repeat, Parents "smack" children every day, yet I'm not sure there are children dead as a result of this. (I could be wrong thumbdown.gif )

I'm not.

I was trying to distract you from making ridiculous judgments about this specific case before the mother had even been taken to court.

You opened up a new line of discussion.

It's how conversations develop.

I'm not sure I understand your last sentence. Are you really suggesting that child abuse or violence against children is OK as long as death doesn't result?

Edited by oaksoft

I'm not.

I was trying to distract you from making ridiculous judgments about this specific case before the mother had even been taken to court.

You opened up a new line of discussion.

It's how conversations develop.

I'm not sure I understand your last sentence. Are you really suggesting that child abuse or violence against children is OK as long as death doesn't result?

So, you've changed from "before the mother was charged" to "before she's been taken to court?

Can't wait for the next stage.

As for you last question, start a thread.

I'm out. bye1.gif

This poor wee innocent victim is just IMO collateral damage from a dysfunctional parentage. Let me see now, is it six children to at least two fathers......one current boyfriend recently arrested for suspicious involvement ??. Well, sorry , she likes wedding cake or she likes boaby , but I'll tell you with a track record like hers and other hugely expansive families with mixed parentage and feral behaviours, it's always the children at most risk.

Just look at the condition of the families over recent similar cases like this ..........it's mostly dysfunctional, chaotic unstable backgrounds with so called parents who in many cases are barely literate, never mind articulate, except of course when it comes to their own self gratification.

Again , I do blame the parents , at the end of the day it's grasping , self seeking , selfish phuckers who do not put children first except when they collect their phuckin child benefit. Otherwise often the children are just an inconvenience, it disgusts me......

Sickens me to the pit of my stomach actually

Sunday sermon over !!!

I would suggest Kate and Gerry McCann blow a massive hole in your rampant generalisations about who abuses and neglects their own children.