St Mirren's Day - The First Anniversary

Working next Monday and car's in the Garage today.

So let the/my celebrations begin now.

Going tae indulge myself today.

Newspapers from 18/3/13 are out and ready to be read and cried over again. ( start with Leckie's column )

Watch pre match from TV recording

Whole match

THE WHOLE MAGNIFICENT AFTERMATH.

" COME ON BOYS !!! " ( T.C. 17/3/13 )

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

I brought all the papers with me when I moved down under, as well as the dvd, saints books etc, and will get to start celebrating 11 hours earlier than all you home based Buddies, Its going to be a Saintsfest here in Melbourne ( in my house at least ) and will be wishing all my friends, family and colleagues a happy Saint Mirren day whther they have any idea what I'm talking about or not.

sorcerer.gifclap.gifclap.gifcloud9.gifnologo.gif

First half hour was rubbish. Sack the board, Lennon must go, get it sorted MacPherson, have a look at yersel' Thompson, get tae' f....

I'm burning my DVD, scarf, photos, coffee mug and match programme in protest at that thirty minutes.

Bloody rubbish St Mirren. Celebrate my arse!

Erm, ach, go on then, shove the DVD player on...

First half hour was rubbish. Sack the board, Lennon must go, get it sorted MacPherson, have a look at yersel' Thompson, get tae' f....

I'm burning my DVD, scarf, photos, coffee mug and match programme in protest at that thirty minutes.

Bloody rubbish St Mirren. Celebrate my arse!

Bloody rubbish St Mirren. Celebrate my arse !

Reported - Boo Boy Bozzer ! tongue.png

That has just cheered my old bones right up.

I am off out to treat myself to a sandwich and a coffee at TaTa Bella's!

I'm going tae Boyds Cafe on the Paisley Road West Cardonald.

Milky Coffee and Tuna and Sweetcorn Brown Bread Sandwich will go down well. Indeed it will.

I'll never forget it as my first granddaughter was born today on St.Mirren's day!! All the better her Dad is a season ticket holder at Ibroxlol.gifclap.gif

My granddaughter Kelsey was born on the 14/3/13 bringing us lots of good luck.

Also meaning my Daughter couldnae get over from Donegal for the Final.

Can you get emotional over a bus.

Started to get that welling up feeling earlier today when I saw ( copyright wee Fergie ) it.

The Blue Whitestar Coach which took me and the wee yin to and from Hampden a year ago today.

It was the same driver tae.

The memories just came flooding back.

The journey there was out of this world exciting with everybody hyper. Abby stared out the window all the way waving and smiling at anybody bedecked in black and white.

The journey back to Paisley, as i mentioned previously, was totally surreal.

No noise, no singing, no talking, no clapping, no cheering.

TOTAL F*CKING SILENCE !!

Apart from Abby carrying on with a wee boy in the seat in front of her.

Once we got oof in Paisley, it aw changed.................... THE PARTY BEGAN clap.gif

I still feel a wee bitty guilty ( no much ) for no having any change tae put in the Driver's bunnet. whistling.gif

Can you get emotional over a bus.

Started to get that welling up feeling earlier today when I saw ( copyright wee Fergie ) it.

The Blue Whitestar Coach which took me and the wee yin to and from Hampden a year ago today.

It was the same driver tae.

The memories just came flooding back.

The journey there was out of this world exciting with everybody hyper. Abby stared out the window all the way waving and smiling at anybody bedecked in black and white.

The journey back to Paisley, as i mentioned previously, was totally surreal.

No noise, no singing, no talking, no clapping, no cheering.

TOTAL F*CKING SILENCE !!

Apart from Abby carrying on with a wee boy in the seat in front of her.

Once we got oof in Paisley, it aw changed.................... THE PARTY BEGAN clap.gif

I still feel a wee bitty guilty ( no much ) for no having any change tae put in the Driver's bunnet. whistling.gif

Just as I was picking Abby up from School, i spied the Bus again with the same driver.

What's happening ?

Twice in the one day and on the anniversary.

Strange.