Disappearing Jet

faraway saint

attachicon.gifShull & Rick.jpg

You and Rick......................without the funny stories. laugh.png

Shull, do you want to be Jack or Victor? We could recreate the journey on the M8 when they both need to pee and they miss the turn off so they have to just let it flow. Would your taxi steam up and reek like theirs? Will we give it a go?

Shull, do you want to be Jack or Victor? We could recreate the journey on the M8 when they both need to pee and they miss the turn off so they have to just let it flow. Would your taxi steam up and reek like theirs? Will we give it a go?

I get enough punters pishing in my Cab, the smelly dirty weegie baisturts. lol.gif

Remember those pings they thought were from the planes black box? Turns out they weren't, the search of that area is now complete and they found nothing. They're pretty much back to square one now, seems like the mystery keeps getting weirder.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-27615173

Have I mentioned my alien abduction theory?

Everybody laughed, not so daft now is it................................................king.gif

Have I mentioned my alien abduction theory?

Everybody laughed, not so daft now is it................................................king.gif

Sure the alien just wanted to phone home. or was that somebody else? But why would anybody want to abduct an alien? What would they do with it?

Guest TPAFKATS

Ever checked out the YouTube videos of planes landing and taking off at St Maarten in the Caribbean!?

That St. Maarten clip makes me think of the jobbie wheeker sketch from Billy Connolly.

Ever checked out the YouTube videos of planes landing and taking off at St Maarten in the Caribbean!?

Ha, that is some sight. Was on that beach when one landed a few years ago. The one thing that struck me was the heat coming from the thing, it's like being under a giant hairdryer.

Brilliant.

I used to enjoy chilling out at RAF Lossiemouth as the planes returned to base while they flew in close overhead.

That beach location looks far warmer mind.

I used to enjoy watching the Red. arrows from the racecourse as a youngster. I think the flew a display from Glasgow airport each year ?

Elaine C Smith was asked if she knew where this jet was at a recent show she held in Falkirk.

She said it's possibly disappeared in Paisley, lots go missing there she said.

Cheeky.

I lost my marbles in Paisley.

Love Street 1969 !