Blyth Spartans V Saints......

HSS

^^^^ on the verge of tears

^^^^^^ won't sleep tonight worrying about me laughing at him. smile.png

^^^^^ actual tears

I'm sorry, another sleepless night for you ;)

FFS !!!

PACK IT IN CHILDREN lol.gif

Greeting people of Scotland

Look no further than Blyths clubhouse for a drink

Just outside main entrance. You'll be given a pass at half time when u exit ground to go for a half time drink in clubhouse.

Perfect see you there. Any buds getting the train from Central to Morpeth on Saturday. If so a cab from Morpeth to Blyth sharing would be good. Only 2 of us so post back if you are going this route and we can arrange a cab share.

Aye I'll be there.

If catching train...probs a better bet to get off at cramlington. ..bit closer thus cheaper.More money to spend on beverages :)

We had Partick down here a couple of times...they had nothing but praise for the clubhouse. Many stating they couldnt believe how you could exit ground at half time for a drink.

The Masons Arms 2 mins down the road has a decent choice of bevvies as well

Aye I'll be there.

If catching train...probs a better bet to get off at cramlington. ..bit closer thus cheaper.More money to spend on beverages smile.png

We had Partick down here a couple of times...they had nothing but praise for the clubhouse. Many stating they couldnt believe how you could exit ground at half time for a drink.

The Masons Arms 2 mins down the road has a decent choice of bevvies as well

We are pre booked to Morpeth. Given the proximity we are assuming a taxi wont be that much but worse case scenario we can catch the bus albeit it takes 45 mins. Either way we bill in Blyth by noon all being well so a few beers in the local bars inc the Masons then on to your social plus the same post match sounds like a plan

Good stuff

Id rather drink in blyth then phitley bay...gone right down hill

Massive wetherspoons in Blyth now...was a old cinema. Very impressive overhaul.

Youll find everyone at club and in clubhouse very friendly. Beer prices ok...plus decent choice in clubhouse

Try the "spartan ale"...cheapish ...and you'll stay sober lol

You've picked the correct Forum.

After a defeat there's crying galore and plenty knickerwetting going on in here.

its funny how perceptions can differ

my perception of this forum is that its full of happy clappers who'll clap no matter the result or how bad the performance and will abuse any fellow bud who dares disagree with them

Happy clappers, bar one or two tend to disappear after a bad defeat, while the Forum is monumentally flooded with gushing urine.

There are one or two exceptions offering pish free constructive criticism.

Is there a local square dancing establishment or some other establishment where ladies of a certian age and desperation tend to congregate?

If I am to travel such a distance and I am to spend such an amount on ale then I would be looking to slot something before I return to my country of Scotland.

I do of course jest as my slotting days are somewhat behind me.

More importanly can one procure a decent fish supper in the vicinity of this Blyth place?

In the absence of a fish supper I am happy to accept recomendations for Italian food as a rissotto can prove somewhat easy for me to chew upon due to it's mush like qualities.

However my preferred option is definately a fish supper. Do I have to bring my own Irn Bru?