Irish Club In Europe

beyond our ken

7 hours ago, Vambo57 said:

What utter pish.  Pish, on so many levels:

1..there is no such thing as the Old Firm as one of the Clubs is a new Club to the Scottish game, the old Club was liquidated a long time ago.  You must have seen it on the news?

2.  People gloating on here is nowhere as near as bad as when there were Old Firm Fans.  For some it is not necessarily hate. Distaste, pity, a feeling of superiority and righteousness maybe.

3.  It's good to gloat and goad.  How does it feel for you?

Too be honest it used to feel good and then I grew up.

Celtic are no more Irish than St Mirren and if it was St Mirren in Europe I want them to win.

I want all SCOTTISH teams to win in Europe.

I would like to return to the days of seeing Aberdeen beating Real Madrid as much as any team winning.

I would much rather see Man City et al pumped.

I don't support either of them indeed nor do I support any SPFL team.

My team will be at Alloa in the Scottish on Saturday  after their Junior Cup triumph last year seeing us qualify.

3 minutes ago, Longtimecoming said:

Too be honest it used to feel good and then I grew up.

Celtic are no more Irish than St Mirren and if it was St Mirren in Europe I want them to win.

I want all SCOTTISH teams to win in Europe.

I would like to return to the days of seeing Aberdeen beating Real Madrid as much as any team winning.

I would much rather see Man City et al pumped.

I don't support either of them indeed nor do I support any SPFL team.

My team will be at Alloa in the Scottish on Saturday  after their Junior Cup triumph last year seeing us qualify.

COME ON THE MIGHTY !!!!

21 minutes ago, Longtimecoming said:

You're so far away from the truth it's laughable.

Both sets of fans support the organisations from a sense of religious solidarity - bigotry, if you like.  Nothing to with the simple yet beautiful game of football.

Their gullibility has been exploited by the respective organisations.

The distortion of the size of supports enabled them to dominate Scottish football and, for several years, other Scottish clubs screwed themselves and each other in order to try and compete with the loathsome two.   The shite of state of affairs in Scottsh fitba is what you cannot see.

Feel free to enjoy your laugh.  

You know no better.

The distant peaks of real football probably look clean, sharp and glorious from the trenches of Junior fitba. 

On Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 10:12 PM, antrin said:

No.

There's a whole moral world of difference and if you don't get that, then you're probably too caught up in THEM, than in the decent majority of Jocks and Jockettes..

So like the of fans you claim to despise you are just a football snob who likes to rubbish the levels below them.

Well good for you but let me tell you my level of football is as important to me as yours is to you.

As far as I'm concerned I do watch real football with guys who still love the game not like the players ripping off your club.

So tbh I'll leave you to your arrogant football snobbery and your overpriced overrated SPFL

You're far worse than any old firm fan I've ever spoken with

18 minutes ago, Longtimecoming said:

So like the of fans you claim to despise you are just a football snob who likes to rubbish the levels below them.

Well good for you but let me tell you my level of football is as important to me as yours is to you.

As far as I'm concerned I do watch real football with guys who still love the game not like the players ripping off your club.

So tbh I'll leave you to your arrogant football snobbery and your overpriced overrated SPFL

Cool it dude.

Never mind an Irish Club in Scotland.

WHAT ABOUT A BLOODY GLASGOW CLUB IN F*CKING ALLOA ?????? :)

Edited by shull

5 hours ago, Longtimecoming said:

Leave him to it, he's allowed anything to do with the Old Firm :rolleyes: consume him and, as you can see by his regular rants :snore he's tedious in the extreme.

A snob, well, not sure but definitely thinks he's a cut above, which is quite amusing.:lol:

Edited by faraway saint

9 hours ago, Longtimecoming said:

My "arrogant football snobbery" was a justified response to your...

12 hours ago, Longtimecoming said:

You're so far away from the truth it's laughable.

Otherwise, your response amply underlines how you're a big fish in a small pond, thinking the Glasgow clubs are somehow a force for good.

You know no better.

QED

FFS- I wish we stop going on and on about two teams that basically do f all for Scotland, the do a lot for themselves.....

In saying that 90% of fans of both teams are not bigots, its the prats that are.... Its the war that carries scum across the sea to matches.....

When Tic were Scottish in 60s and 70s they were highly successful, same for Gers and their hatred was for each other but again, that's was a tiny minority.....

Flying Provoking Flags.... whatever...... get these morons and throw them in prison, they are inciting trouble.....

SFA should treat all members the same, it was the 11/12 rule that killed our deals.......

Frankly with Church attendances at less than 5% in under 40s, who cares, religion is not involved. Its just pricks

Reason I supported Saints was because they simply were my local team, if they had been, Catholic, Proddy or Muslim I would not have cared.

So not being to controversial here- But the Irish are the issue here and selected Glaswegian Morons . Bringing there issues here./......

For the size they both are, they are pretty shit at footie.........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Chris Sutton was all worried about Celtic players getting injured and unable to play against Aberdeen in the final. He was distraught to find out Sinclair had a hamstring injury. :lol::lol::lol:

ETA he actually said that they would be celebrating in Aberdeen tonight. :magic:holiday:magic

Edited by Kendo

On ‎20‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 8:58 AM, Froggie said:

Didn't see any of the Celtic game as it was on ppv, watched Barcelona game on freeview, they were pretty good. Celtic were already out of the CL before last nights game, now they are out of Europe completely. For them its damage limitation. No sympathy from this fellow green creature ,lol.

The Celtic manager certainly earns his millions by spinning the outcomes and professing that his team has improved. In almost Strachan-esque  fashion, he seems to have forgotten the defeat to the Imps and the record loss in Spain.

Lucky for him he will be able to throw more millions at Aberdeen on Sunday and hope to bury them under a landslide of foreign players and refereeing decisions. Lets see his explanation if this fails, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
53 minutes ago, windae cleaner said:

Covering his arse

Doesn't think you need to play central defenders to compete in Europe

All about playing the right way

No wonder they are on so many thumpings

And aw those European teams have more money than Sellik.

NO FECKING FAIR :lol: