Cnn - Disturbing Pictures

Can only get CCN International news here who were showing very disturbing pictures from Iraq. Around 30 young men running into a ditch then being machined gunned to death. Pictures from a town with beheaded heads sticking in steaks on main streets. Is this really 2014 these pictures were sickening.

It also showed you ISIS convoys with tanks , large artillery guns a truck with a long trailer had a rocket on the back. Was being said this was not the usual hit and run tactics but a sophisticated arm force who are highly trained.

Then you have the Kurd thousands of civilian Kurds trying to escape up a mountain from ISIS

Are you getting these sort of pictures in the UK news ? Watch the news daily here but never seen these terrible pictures before on Iraq , very grim which seems oh so unreal.

Can only get CCN International news here who were showing very disturbing pictures from Iraq. Around 30 young men running into a ditch then being machined gunned to death. Pictures from a town with beheaded heads sticking in steaks on main streets. Is this really 2014 these pictures were sickening.

It also showed you ISIS convoys with tanks , large artillery guns a truck with a long trailer had a rocket on the back. Was being said this was not the usual hit and run tactics but a sophisticated arm force who are highly trained.

Then you have the Kurd thousands of civilian Kurds trying to escape up a mountain from ISIS

Are you getting these sort of pictures in the UK news ? Watch the news daily here but never seen these terrible pictures before on Iraq , very grim which seems oh so unreal.

The Americans will soften them up from the air and the Iraqi army should do the rest.

America will not put troops on the ground again.

Guest TPAFKATS

I think there are already American troops based in kurdish territory, that's why they are having air strikes to try and prevent the ground forces getting involved.

Guest TPAFKATS

there tend to be reasons behind why extremist groups become popular.

Indeed, wide ranging reasons as well.

In the Iraq example, one of the reasons is the old saying about filling a void.

Islamic extremists, In my honest opinion, represent the biggest threat to peace & Security worldwide at this moment in time and will only continue to pose a greater threat unless extreme steps are taken (Small yeald, tactical Nuclear strikes, airbusrt weapons etc) but the flipside of that is that innocent people will get killed and need to balance if the taking out a lot of extremists, rebel fighters outway the loss of non-combatants

Islamic extremists, In my honest opinion, represent the biggest threat to peace & Security worldwide at this moment in time and will only continue to pose a greater threat unless extreme steps are taken (Small yeald, tactical Nuclear strikes, airbusrt weapons etc) but the flipside of that is that innocent people will get killed and need to balance if the taking out a lot of extremists, rebel fighters outway the loss of non-combatants

whistling.gifwacko.png

Guest TPAFKATS

Just watched the ITN presenter talking about the bravery of a man who had to leave his family and stay behind as the helicopter was overloaded.

He was certainly braver than the camera crew...

Have a look at Liveleak.com rip.gif Every cannibal in the congo posting beheadings and everything else NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH!!!

I must admit I was on there the afternoon of the plane crash in the Ukraine, people are posting videos of things like this as soon as they happen, no dignity left for a lot of human beings in this online world.

Edited by murray street

Guest TPAFKATS

So Cameron says there will be no 'boots on the ground' however there are troops already there.

Are they not wearing boots?

Does SAS stand for Shoes And Sandals?

Who in their right mind would would deliberately search online for this?

Sickening.

I suppose I am just die-curious

Ever since I saw a guy step in front of a 100 mile an hour train 2 years ago I hsve been haunted by that image and have difficulty erasing it from my mind.

I was so shockef that someone could do this I researched the subject online and found the site liveleak.

I am not gloryfying anything to do with this poor american journalists horrible

end.

Ever since I saw a guy step in front of a 100 mile an hour train 2 years ago I hsve been haunted by that image and have difficulty erasing it from my mind.

I was so shockef that someone could do this I researched the subject online and found the site liveleak.

end.

Drew beat me to it, seriously, what the fcuk is the point searching and watching anything remotely as sickening like this recent video?

Nobody mentioned glorifying but it certainly is bringing it to others attentions, so, could well be.

Keep that sort of shit to yourself, the vast majority have no need to watch this sort of stuff.

This is free speech, right?

end.

I know it happened. You know it happened. Feck! Everybody knew it happened.

BUT

What type of sick perversion wants you to see it happeneing?

Get a grip man and have some dignity. And leave some dignity for the deceased and bereaved too!bangin.gif

Edited by stlucifer