Thomas Reilly

Thought this imposter was poor again today, hiding, slow, not strong or good enough at this level

Have to disagree with that. He was certainly not the worst in our midfield. Put one on a plate for Ball and had several other good touches. If you didnt know our team and had to choose between him and Drury as to which one was with Man City I would go for Reilly as he seems to have more about him than Drury. We need to support our youngsters not castigate them.

Drury may not be offering much compared to Reilly but he is certainly a better goal threat and gets into better positions

If Reilly was playing wide right I would expect him to be getting into the positions that Drury was in. For a winger I have still to see Drury actually beat anyone and feel that having him infront of Naismith is stopping Jason getting forward.

If Reilly was playing wide right I would expect him to be getting into the positions that Drury was in. For a winger I have still to see Drury actually beat anyone and feel that having him infront of Naismith is stopping Jason getting forward.

He did take his man on once yesterday and beat him. Only time I've seen him do that. Also he tends to hit the first man with his delivery. Obviously can't take anything away from his goal. Well taken and looked sharp. He did actually play a few good balls into Jason who was not at his best today. I can't really make my mind up about him. He does like you say get into good forward positions but is very wasteful. A sort of slow motion greg wilde