St Mirren V Inverness Caledonian Thistle Scottish Cup 29/11/14

shull

I've seen every game between us and the bottom 6 this season.

Every game has been close, with one goal in every one.

You still being a shitebag?

You know my address, your the super fan that thinks you are above everybody so you know where to find me?

Is it just me or did you say Harkins was a useless old haddy lol?

I think you said a championship player at best lolz.

Never mind new signings, we may have to unload players.

No doubt they'll be a barrage of supporters suggesting some.

Craig's singings are not up to the task that was evident to me today out with Osborne it's a f**kin disgrace. However we need to support the club , film our and co will need to get rid of Craig for their investment .

Has TC got back to you yet super fan?

Do you still see yourself as a super fan and above everybody on the forum?

Eh, why would he get back to me when I haven't contacted him? On the other hand, you've sent several tweets to SGG. You done harassing him?

I don't see myself as a superfan, no. Why do you post on here when it's going bad, but disappear when it's going well?

You know my address, your the super fan that thinks you are above everybody so you know where to find me?

Is it just me or did you say Harkins was a useless old haddy lol?

I think you said a championship player at best lolz.

I don't know your address. And I don't really want to know either... Strange.

Harkins was useless for Saints yes. Hence he couldn't get a game and was punted at first opportunity, twice.

I don't know if it's been mentioned, but how ICT finished with 11 men is beyond me.

They're a right dirty team, which I admire. That number 8 Draper is the worst of the lot. How he never got a second yellow for that challenge on McGinn second half... I simply don't know. Terrible refereeing.

Had he been sent off - as he clearly should have - the second half would have been a very different affair.

I agree with that but if the referee had been neutral we would have had a free kick either for the foul when they won the ball or the deliberate handball in the move that led to their goal. That wasn't a referee in the middle it was an ICT supporter in disguise.

Played well!? Your taking the piss.

How many shots on target did we actually have?

Anyone who doesn't recognise this team as awful, really needs to take the black and white glasses off. The team that played today was awful, technically and in spirit. There's always players you give the benefit of the doubt too for trying hard, but we just don't have that.

We had the same amount of shots on target as ICT

I agree with that but if the referee had been neutral we would have had a free kick either for the foul when they won the ball or the deliberate handball in the move that led to their goal. That wasn't a referee in the middle it was an ICT supporter in disguise.

Absolutely. The officials did us no favours today. I thought Ridgers was fouled in the lead up to their goal.

I also thought we had a penalty claim early second half. It was a penalty claim extremely similar to the penalty ICT got against us a few weeks back, pushing at a corner. Osbourne was clearly impeded as the ball came in.

Absolutely. The officials did us no favours today. I thought Ridgers was fouled in the lead up to their goal.

I also thought we had a penalty claim early second half. It was a penalty claim extremely similar to the penalty ICT got against us a few weeks back, pushing at a corner. Osbourne was clearly impeded as the ball came in.

Well he did ignore a blatant 2 handed shove in the back in the first half. I thought the only decisions we got were where it would have been better to play advantage and the only reason we go them was so ICT could get players back,

Eh, why would he get back to me when I haven't contacted him? On the other hand, you've sent several tweets to SGG. You done harassing him?

I don't see myself as a superfan, no. Why do you post on here when it's going bad, but disappear when it's going well?

Ha ha ha, how would you know he disappears when it's going well, it hasn't gone well all season. Edited by Kendo

I don't know if it's been mentioned, but how ICT finished with 11 men is beyond me.

They're a right dirty team, which I admire. That number 8 Draper is the worst of the lot. How he never got a second yellow for that challenge on McGinn second half... I simply don't know. Terrible refereeing.

Had he been sent off - as he clearly should have - the second half would have been a very different affair.

How do you come to that conclusion they pumped us with 10 men a few weeks ago

How absolutely depressing ......Stockholm Syndrome is a terrible thing. ..we now have our fan's spirits so low, so desperate to see one positive that we're speaking of Inverness - average home attendance of 3,558, so pretty much the same resource as us, a team never to have won anything ever, as " the 2nd best team in the league." I know it's factually correct as the table stands but by God it's so soo depressing to be talking about what improvement a draw against Inverness is.

Very different ok keep telling yourself that. You need to wake up mate you just talk Shite just to try to sound positive.

1st half inverness had the better chances we were fortunate to have the lead 2nd half we were very lucky.

Ref was terrible though.

Motherwell will start to bang in goals soon with ojamaa and Sutton upfront and county will no doubt sign a gd few players in January.

We might get 1 or 2 max in.

Will be amazed if we get 3rd bottom or above this year if not its 1st div football.

Which id honestly rather pay £18 to watch rather than go through games like that all season. Barely a decent chance at home v inverness

Edited by buddies1877

Very different ok keep telling yourself that. You need to wake up mate you just talk Shite just to try to sound positive.

1st half inverness had the better chances we were fortunate to have the lead 2nd half we were very lucky.

Ref was terrible though.

Motherwell will start to bang in goals soon with ojamaa and Sutton upfront and county will no doubt sign a gd few players in January.

We might get 1 or 2 max in.

Will be amazed if we get 3rd bottom or above this year if not its 1st div football.

Which is honestly rather pay £18 to watch rather than go through games like that all season. Barely a decent chance at home v inverness

So it would have been the same if the ref had made the correct decision and sent their player off?

Em... Ok.

Edit:

They'll all get better and we'll get worse?

The familiar response of the knickerwetter since 2007.

Edited by TopCat

If drawing with the second best team in Scotland isn't ok with you, fair enough.

We did well first half and I thought we just deserved to be infront. Second half we tired badly and were hanging on at the end.

Certainly an improvement on last week, as you'd expect with our experienced players returning.

Tired badly? What does that say about our player's fitness? We were shocking in the second half. All over the place with midfield almost non existent. Home team with 2 shots on target. Sorry TC, we were as poor as a number of previous games in that second half. I seldom pick on individual players but what exactly does Marwood and Reilly bring to our team? What does Craig see that we don't?

Only positives are we did not lose the game and 3 players got some match time after being out injured. I hold no confidence that this team can pull out any positive result in the replay. However, this is St Mirren and anything can happen.

So it would have been the same if the ref had made the correct decision and sent their player off?

Em... Ok.

Edit:

They'll all get better and we'll get worse?

The familiar response of the knickerwetter since 2007.

well as another poster just pointed out they beat us with 10 men few weeks ago.

What would have changed we couldn't get the ball off themthey completely dominated the 2nd half

Edited by buddies1877

Tired badly? What does that say about our player's fitness? We were shocking in the second half. All over the place with midfield almost non existent. Home team with 2 shots on target. Sorry TC, we were as poor as a number of previous games in that second half. I seldom pick on individual players but what exactly does Marwood and Reilly bring to our team? What does Craig see that we don't?

Only positives are we did not lose the game and 3 players got some match time after being out injured. I hold no confidence that this team can pull out any positive result in the replay. However, this is St Mirren and anything can happen.

Regarding fitness, it says they've been out for a long time and are coming back.

I've already criticised Reilly and Marwood in this thread. They were rubbish today and they've been rubbish all season. They both need dropping and then released. 0 goals and 0 assists for two players who've played so minutes in forward positions is nothing like good enough.