When Times Get Hard.......... Remember Why Smfc

Results to put a smile on

SAINTS 3 TIC 1, SAINTS 4 GERS 1, SAINTS 4 DUNDEE UTD 1 . SAINTS 6 HEARTS 2, SAINTS 4 DUNDEE UTD 0, SAINTS 8 CLYDEBANK 0, SAINTS 5 FULHAM 3, SAINTS 1 LIVERPOOL 1, TIC 0 SAINTS 3, DUNDEE UTD 1 SAINTS 4, SAINTS 3 BRISTOL CITY 1, DUNDEE 0 SAINTS 4, Anglo Scottish, Europe, 4 top 5s in 80s, Scottish Cup. League Cup, B AND Q Cup. Top Flight status 1977-1991, 1999-2000, 2006 to 2015 .

26000 versus Pool in centenary those there will remember Pool played team that had won European Cup, Abers finest hour.

Whats your fav.?

Regardless of this moment Saints will march on

1st March 1961 Scottish Cup replay at Cathkin Park

Third Lanark 0 - St Mirren 8

or

7th October 1981 (I think)

St Mirren 2 - Rangers 2 - the highlight of which was Jackie Copland halfing in two so-called hardman Tam Forsyth in a crunching tackle which ended up Forsyth getting booked for his late tackle - Jackie got there first!

Edited by northstbuddie

17000 v Liverpool

Gretna 1 St Mirren 0

No home league wins for an eternity

LCF 2010

Very Shite

Official attendance was actually 20,000 however it was a bit overcrowded to say least. This was a Saints post not a Gretna 2008, however that was a very good result for your team, but as Gretna 2008 and Gers 2012 prove you cant buy titles and live beyond your means for long

We are shite and need a good f**king clearout.

I was trying and obviously failing to remind us why we follow the rollercoaster Saints, realize our highlight was Mallans goal. If I faced neg I could do a lot better than 1-0 Gretna, but I can on any post and have made neg comments. So shull what makes you a Saints fan - The Banter!