Fcuk Off Aberdeen.

pozbaird

Don't you worry mate...

Cumbernauld will ALWAYS be a carbuncle to me!

;)

Where is it you live again? Oh aye, East Kilbride.... Another contender for this year's title and beaten by Aberdeen.

We were on for a hat-trick. If we won it this year we got to keep it. Bloody daylight robbery.

Where is it you live again? Oh aye, East Kilbride.... Another contender for this year's title and beaten by Aberdeen.

We were on for a hat-trick. If we won it this year we got to keep it. Bloody daylight robbery.

And they probably paid under the odds for the title as well!

Aberdeen is my least favourite Scottish city. This award is well overdue IMO.

Least favourite? For me it's my most hated. Same difference maybe but a stronger term for my dislike seems appropriate. I can't think of anything redeeming about the place. Even the local residents tend to be utter arseholes. Any beauty around that area ends at Stonehaven.

I have to agree that Aberdeen deserves this title.

A soulless city, no redeeming features and grey most of the time.

No historic features like Edinburgh, not the investment that Glasgow has seen and even Dundee is a brighter place to visit.

A real disaster as the potential investment should have seen it be the shining light instead of the drab shithole it is.

Saying that, I'm going there this weekend. lol.gif

First McLean, now my town's title? Fcuk yer' oil, just fcuk off! Boooo!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-31095837

Just listened to a fascinating interview with one of yer coonselurs!

After the first award, a sub committee was set up to address the problem.

They finally decided it was an image thing and that it was best to build a statue so that when someone mentioned Cumbernauld they would think of "the place with the statue" rather than "the place with that town centre"!

They had a massive budget.

The chairman wanted the statue placed in the town centre but was outvoted... "have you seen the state of the place ?" he was asked by a fellow politician charged with improving it!!!

You wiz robbed!

Just listened to a fascinating interview with one of yer coonselurs!

After the first award, a sub committee was set up to address the problem.

They finally decided it was an image thing and that it was best to build a statue so that when someone mentioned Cumbernauld they would think of "the place with the statue" rather than "the place with that town centre"!

They had a massive budget.

The chairman wanted the statue placed in the town centre but was outvoted... "have you seen the state of the place ?" he was asked by a fellow politician charged with improving it!!!

You wiz robbed!

We were in the news last week about Cumbernauld being a possible site for fracking. The Scottish government have stopped it happening, unfortunate, as the work would have caused over two million pounds worth of improvements.

I've had a few good weekends out in Aberdeen when one of my mates moved up.

I had a few beers too many one night and saw a clothed mannequin beside some bins. I thought it would be amusing to pretend to kick said mannequin in the bollocks. My foot connected and the mannequin let out a " f**kIN HELL! WHIT THE f**k ARE YOU DOING?

Didn't hang about to see if the guy was alright. Billy Dodds was at Aberdeen at the time and after this particular weekend he was out for 4 weeks with a groin injury.

I still wonder to this day with a rye smile.

I've never been to Aberdeen, aside from football games in 1979 - 82ish, and then it was just getting out the supporter's bus, walking across that bloody field, and into the stadium. Have never been in the city itself. The biggest toilet I've been in, and I know I live in Cumbernauld, is Irvine. Truly depressing place.

Apologies to anyone from Irvine.