Lawrence Shankland - Confirmed Signing

Because Norrie is in the know and if he told you then you would be in the know and you would tell everybody else then we would all be in the know so being in "in the know gang" widnae be so special, ye know?

And he's so drunk on the power of being "in the know" that it hasn't occurred to him that:-

a) Nobody actually cares.

b ) He's not made a single correct prediction.

Edited by oaksoft

Oaksoft your on here more often than me seeking.to wind people up. I won't bother with your tedious nonsense. You haven't got a clue, your a happy clapper who thinks he knows best. My bet is you are a board member or something or possibly it is all an act with you and you enjoy being a weirdo. I have an opinion and it isn't all doom.and gloom like some seem believe. I am positive about this year and the gaffer. You'd still be defending tommy craig if he was gaffer. Anyhow run along warmer

I wish to f**k I would stop opening this thread in the preposterous and naive hope that it might contain something resembling an update on what might or might not be happening with this lad.

Young guy in the work played knows Shankland well says we are his prefered option if he gets to go out on loan, the decision will be made early next week as far as he knows

I wish to f**k I would stop opening this thread in the preposterous and naive hope that it might contain something resembling an update on what might or might not be happening with this lad.

I'm going to have a wild guess and say when the boy signs there will be........

.............a "Shankland Signs" thread started.

No idea who will start it mind you!!!