Cyclists Blatantly Breaking The Law

shull

WHEN THEY ARE DRIVING THEIR CARS !!!!!

Why do they do it ?

They put Bike Racks on the rear of their Cars then strap their cycles to them.

COMPLETELY COVERING THEIR MOTOR VEHICLE REGISTRATION NUMBER

ILLEGAL !!!!

The last 10 I have seen .....

8 have number plate hidden

1 number plate was partially hidden with just the strapping.

1 was legal.

They must know it's against the Law.

One dafty I noticed a few months had written his Regi Number in black marker onto brown cardboard and tied it onto his bike.

ILLEGAL TAE.

I have never heard or seen of any of them being done by the Police.

I witnessed three cyclists across the day , today, simply cycling straight through traffic lights, whilst at red.

Wtf do they do that then adopt the moral high ground when you encroach on their wee special quarantine box.

They behave like twats, no wonder car drivers have problems respecting them and their holier than thou virtuous road using mentality.

I cycle regularly on the roads and it pisses me off when some cyclists disobey the rules of the road.

The majority of us are good but as always some aren't and we all get tarnished.

I always use my extra number plate when using cycle carrier.

Aren't I a good boy?

Why do they do it ?

ILLEGAL !!!!

1 was legal.

One dafty I noticed a few months had written his Regi Number in black marker onto brown cardboard and tied it onto his bike.

ILLEGAL TAE.

Do you Know Ronnie Pickering? He's a real fùckin ticket lol.gif

Why do they do it ?

ILLEGAL !!!!

1 was legal.

ILLEGAL TAE.

You do know that anyone , and I mean anyone , who owns a bicycle (remember that doesn't necessarily make them a cyclist) AND one of those racks that you refer to , IS in actual fact , in league with Lucifer . . you do know that don't you . .

I cycle regularly on the roads and it pisses me off when some cyclists disobey the rules of the road.

The majority of us are good but as always some aren't and we all get tarnished.

I always use my extra number plate when using cycle carrier.

Aren't I a good boy?

Aye, is your extra number plate lit when dark ootside ? ( does it have to be ? )

You do know that anyone , and I mean anyone , who owns a bicycle (remember that doesn't necessarily make them a cyclist) AND one of those racks that you refer to , IS in actual fact , in league with Lucifer . . you do know that don't you . .

What are you on about ?

I am not against Cyclists ( read the whole Thread )

Just making an observation.

Do you agree with my original post or is it a lot of shite ?

It's nothing personal, so dinnae take offence FFS .

I witnessed three cyclists across the day , today, simply cycling straight through traffic lights, whilst at red.

Wtf do they do that then adopt the moral high ground when you encroach on their wee special quarantine box.

They behave like twats, no wonder car drivers have problems respecting them and their holier than thou virtuous road using mentality.

Was it the exact same cyclists you saw cycling through the red lights who took the moral high ground when you encroached onto the cycling box?

You do realise that most cyclists are car drivers too, don't you?

I cycle along Paisley/glasgow road alot and the cars flying through the lights at amber is frighteningly mad..

I for one blame the car dicks for covering their plates and for speeding up to jump amber/red lights.. £75 spot fine should slow these nutters down..

I cycle along Paisley/glasgow road alot and the cars flying through the lights at amber is frighteningly mad..

I for one blame the car dicks for covering their plates and for speeding up to jump amber/red lights.. £75 spot fine should slow these nutters down..

I do that cycle every day and I can see the rationale of cyclists going through red lights depending on the circumstances.

Problems I encounter include motorists cutting across you at traffic lights from the opposite direction and coming from behind and attempting to overtake whilst turning left! Its as if normal rules of the road don't apply if its a cyclist!

Also, pedestrians crossing when its a red man and its 'only' a cyclist coming down the road.

The other issue is that sections of PRW gave parked cars so you have to move into the right lane in order to avoid getting 'doored'. You then get irate motorists at your backside or trying to squeeze by impossible gaps... And for what? You end up overtaking these aholes at the approach to the next set of traffic lights.

Bus drivers and taxi drivers are the worst.

The entire left hand lane of PRW needs to be turned into a cycle lane.

The law needs to be changed such that cyclists have the right of way all the time.

And any b'stard that stops their car on the cyclists section at traffic lights should be jailed.