The Forum

This has been a very busy forum since its launch lately it has become extremely quiet with very few members coming on.

So what's the problems. Where have all the regulars gone.

1; Losing interest in the club because of poor football

2, Posters putting you off

Or is it a combination of both ether way it is a shame this was a vibrant community. Through this forum I have met many fantastic fans who I would gladly spend time with.

Would hate to see this place wither away. What do you think the problem is.

If anything this should get a few passions going......Let the show begin.

The forum is suffering as part of the general malaise that seems to be surrounding the club.

We have a BOD who seem to have given up, we know they want out but the club is stagnating at best .

The football on display is dire.

A succession of poor management choices leaves the fans frustrated, difficult to get behind the club if you cant relate to the management team.

With very little to be positive about , the fans are resorting to bickering & sniping at each other or in most cases simply losing interest in whats happening at the club .

I cant remember when i last felt so apathetic about the Club i`ve supported all my life, & always will.

I blame Shull for not using all his aliases.

Or, I blame Shull 'cos he smells of pish.

Or, I blame Shull for not noticing that people have died.

Or, I blame Shull just as a matter of principle.

Or, ... biggrin.png

Either that, or it's Bluto.

No, no....

You had it right the first four times....

I do miss some of the old posters,syd and the sandman and some others,some of the present posters are offputting posting the same oul crap all the time(lord pittiful) for example.

Would like to think they post under a different name but no idea if they do. They brought a bit of humour to the forum while both were into music.

I do miss some of the old posters,syd and the sandman and some others,some of the present posters are offputting posting the same oul crap all the time(lord pittiful) for example.

Fuxake!

Sid and Bongo would be upset that you so already mispelt their names..... :rolleyes:

This has been a very busy forum since its launch lately it has become extremely quiet with very few members coming on.

So what's the problems. Where have all the regulars gone.

1; Losing interest in the club because of poor football

2, Posters putting you off

Or is it a combination of both ether way it is a shame this was a vibrant community. Through this forum I have met many fantastic fans who I would gladly spend time with.

Would hate to see this place wither away. What do you think the problem is.

If anything this should get a few passions going......Let the show begin.

No 2 for me. Plenty of decent posters on the site, but also too many keyboard idiots that post to much that gives the impression most of the posters are spotty face teenagers who cant get their leg over whistling.gif

The season could get better if we win a couple of next three. It could be over though by November and sadly in my head that seems likely. It's a shame as like many I as desperate to see us win again but ian Murray leaves me cold. Would I sack him not yet but his style of play is pretty hopeless and I don't think he should stay if we don't reach playoff

The season could get better if we win a couple of next three. It could be over though by November and sadly in my head that seems likely. It's a shame as like many I as desperate to see us win again but ian Murray leaves me cold. Would I sack him not yet but his style of play is pretty hopeless and I don't think he should stay if we don't reach playoff

I would say he has until Xmas to get into the pack for 3rd & 4th with Falkirk,Raith, Queens and Ton. If he continues to struggle then it needs changed.

On topic though I think Facebook and Twitter have had an impact on the forum as well as some of the eejits posting who have driven people away. We all know who they are.