Paris

TopCat

Guest TPAFKATS

Maybe they could do likewise with the Lebanon and Palestinian flags next time.

I'm sure they would've done the same when the Russian plane came down. It's the same colours after all...

Our borders should be closed NOW, UK passport holders should be the only one's admitted, and if any of those passport holders are on the radar for terrorist activity then they should be held in detention, otherwise we risk further atrocities - they (whatever group they call themselves) will not target the army or the police but you and me or some other innocent who has simply gone out for the night. Get real and realise that they are only the width Of the channel away and in reality some prospective activists are already resident in the UK. My sister was on the tube train which was blown up on 7/7 by cowards hiding under the flag of "our country/religion is being treated unfairly so we have to blow up people who have not got a clue what we are all about and this will make us heroes"

Zero tolerance is required here.

Our borders should be closed NOW, UK passport holders should be the only one's admitted, and if any of those passport holders are on the radar for terrorist activity then they should be held in detention, otherwise we risk further atrocities - they (whatever group they call themselves) will not target the army or the police but you and me or some other innocent who has simply gone out for the night. Get real and realise that they are only the width Of the channel away and in reality some prospective activists are already resident in the UK. My sister was on the tube train which was blown up on 7/7 by cowards hiding under the flag of "our country/religion is being treated unfairly so we have to blow up people who have not got a clue what we are all about and this will make us heroes"

Sounds very much like a statement an Austrian painter used to make.

Close our borders NOW ! do not allow non UK passport holders entry, and if any of those passport holders are on the radar for possible extremist views then detain them until proven innocent, and at the same time detain or keep close surveillance on any people who are already resident in the UK and are on the same radar. If our government do not take this action and people are killed or injured then they are to blame - simples. Any innocent travelers will know and should accept the reasons for this. Family events etc., may be disrupted because of this action but better that than innocent members of that family or concert goers or sports fans or people having a night out be subject to the horrors of Paris 13/11/2015. My sister Ann Black was one carriage away from the one blown up on 7/7. I know how scared i felt that day, my sister who didn't even know what was happening was devastated that she had been prevented from attending a family members funeral on that day, but will now gladly accept that closure of transport links and borders would have been the right action to be taken at that time. Then 23 days later Glasgow airport was attacked by extremists who were on the radar but were not closely monitored even though the London incidents told us that the country was at high risk. For all our safety can the UK government please take preventive action NOW

It's not often I agree with you, but tonight I 100% do. Absolutely spot on.

Close our borders NOW ! do not allow non UK passport holders entry, and if any of those passport holders are on the radar for possible extremist views then detain them until proven innocent, and at the same time detain or keep close surveillance on any people who are already resident in the UK and are on the same radar. If our government do not take this action and people are killed or injured then they are to blame - simples. Any innocent travelers will know and should accept the reasons for this. Family events etc., may be disrupted because of this action but better that than innocent members of that family or concert goers or sports fans or people having a night out be subject to the horrors of Paris 13/11/2015. My sister Ann Black was one carriage away from the one blown up on 7/7. I know how scared i felt that day, my sister who didn't even know what was happening was devastated that she had been prevented from attending a family members funeral on that day, but will now gladly accept that closure of transport links and borders would have been the right action to be taken at that time. Then 23 days later Glasgow airport was attacked by extremists who were on the radar but were not closely monitored even though the London incidents told us that the country was at high risk. For all our safety can the UK government please take preventive action NOW

Well done on your capitulation to terrorism.

Very cowardly of you.

You are deluded Sir. You would soon hold the same views as me if one of yours (god forbid) were subject to cowardly extremists attacks. And how dare you compare me to that evil little shit.

Your views are part of the problem.

My non racist views are part of the problem?

Your views are from the dark ages and are views Hitler would be proud of.

I was at the Glasgow Airport attacks and it did not change my opinion that immigrants benefit the country.

You can now count yourself as being on my ignore list, you join a group of 2 others who are not even mildly as horrendous as you.

I take it that you realise that this is exactly what those who perpetrated these atrocities were hoping for.