Scottish Cup Draw Cock Up.

Stuart Dickson

A big fuss over nothing.

I agree with Oaky,.

Actually it's a bit more than that.

It's the constant attacking of people who make genuine mistakes in all avenues of our lives.

There is absolutely no quarter given. We have this nasty viral attitude permeating our society on a whole range of things.

It's as destructive as it is brainless and it's done by people who wouldn't tolerate criticism of their own mistakes.

Where I grew up we called that cowardice.

It's the constant attacking of people who make genuine mistakes in all avenues of our lives.

There is absolutely no quarter given. We have this nasty viral attitude permeating our society on a whole range of things.

It's as destructive as it is brainless and it's done by people who wouldn't tolerate criticism of their own mistakes.

coming from a total coward on here that's rich coming from you, a keyboard hard man who would not have the balls to say what he says to anyone's face...

That all depends on your perspective , life experiences etc. But to launch into that tirade and imply cowardice is just plain daft.

There are many areas and avenues of our lives where amateurism and poorly thought out acts with no escape contingency could and in fact do cost a life / or lives, through to industrial mistakes with costs both commercial and human. Indeed I've seen inaccuracies and re work often expected, most often tolerated , if not actually rewarded. Seen it from both sides.

All depends on what you are used to , what you have experienced I suppose.............so each to their own..................

Fwiw, and on topic, the game up here as it appears in its present guise, looks to be run by keen amateurs with a very narrow agenda, and quite frankly it shows.

That all depends on your perspective , life experiences etc. But to launch into that tirade and imply cowardice is just plain daft.

There are many areas and avenues of our lives where amateurism and poorly thought out acts with no escape contingency could and in fact do cost a life / or lives, through to industrial mistakes with costs both commercial and human. Indeed I've seen inaccuracies and re work often expected, most often tolerated , if not actually rewarded. Seen it from both sides.

All depends on what you are used to , what you have experienced I suppose.............so each to their own..................

Fwiw, and on topic, the game up here as it appears in its present guise, looks to be run by keen amateurs with a very narrow agenda, and quite frankly it shows.

Yeah Im not talking about life threatening stuff.

Im talking about the more frquent low level unimportant shite that the army of Dicksons out there obsessively engage in.

Like this particular SFA mistake for example.

Edited by oaksoft

Is that anything like a crisp packet?

According to the news today you would be forgiven for thinking that our crisp industry was on the verge of collapse. Then you read the article and it says that we spent 1.39 billion pounds on crisps in 2014 and JUST 1.35 billion in 2015.

Someone decided that was a crucial news item.