Where's Bluto?

Drew

I'm sure he's fine mate. Sent me a message letting me know he was chucking the forum.

I'm sure he's still having a wee read now and then.

At least some grace......................

The "drama queens" who post they are off are really full of themselves.........................although he is still a cock. whistling.gif

Yep, I reckon he's one stubborn sob, because there have been quite a few posts recently that must have had him almost returning to us. But going on about 'grammar', as Faraway, BuddieinEK and Slarti have done doesn't help. To some of those of a certain vintage, and I'm getting close, Grammar suggests a certain educational establishment in Old Paisley which, to paraphrase Burns, was 'that school that nane surpasses, for poncey guys and bonnie lasses'. Mention of the Grammar gets Bluto twitching like Warden Hodges spotting a light. Bluto's good lady probably has to tie him down to stop him reaching for his keypad.

Message to Bluto. Come back, we all miss you. Well, most of us do. Some of us do. Maybe a handful of guys. I kind of miss you. Haste ye back. OK, suit yersel!

Yep, I reckon he's one stubborn sob, because there have been quite a few posts recently that must have had him almost returning to us. But going on about 'grammar', as Faraway, BuddieinEK and Slarti have done doesn't help. To some of those of a certain vintage, and I'm getting close, Grammar suggests a certain educational establishment in Old Paisley which, to paraphrase Burns, was 'that school that nane surpasses, for poncey guys and bonnie lasses'. Mention of the Grammar gets Bluto twitching like Warden Hodges spotting a light. Bluto's good lady probably has to tie him down to stop him reaching for his keypad.

Message to Bluto. Come back, we all miss you. Well, most of us do. Some of us do. Maybe a handful of guys. I kind of miss you. Haste ye back. OK, suit yersel!

Jings... Wrong side of the bed this morning grumpy-chops?