Are You Going To Sign Up To Join #buythebuds At Smisa.net?

div

170 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If you're a fully paid member of SMISA, you could have a say over the tannoy system, how the club is run, how we price fixtures, and even how much the club spends on player wages...

Exactly. Why on earth would anyone want shull having a say on this sort of stuff?

Recipe for disaster.

Do you WANT a part time Saints?

Given that your understanding of football is more limited than Miranda Hart's comedy repertoire, I think we can all be thankful that you've opted not to become involved.

While I agree that Oaky doesn't understand "football" it's his opinion and as such is a valid as anybodies.

Do you really believe that the people who support this are all clued up on the ins and outs of running a football club?

Is it going to be the case that anybody who doesn't wan't to go with this is dismissed?

#gettingmessy

A bit like you.

You have constantly slated our current BOD who have taken us from debt and near liquidation to debt free in a brand new stadium. Guess what our current BOD are St Mirren fans themselves. What makes you think the new BOD would be better fans?

Oh and I think your 9 million pound valuation of the stadium is a tad out. The BOD are struggling to sell the lot for a fraction of that valuation.

That is the valuation of the stadium, not my or anyone elses opinion. Who would or wouldnt pay that is irrelevant as that is the security for a loan.

Re all your other stuff i have already said i retract all criticism of the howlers the current BoD presided over in recognition of the work they have done to get this agreement to sell to the fans.

Now what is your point caller?

Exactly. Why on earth would anyone want shull having a say on this sort of stuff?

Recipe for disaster.

Do you WANT a part time Saints?

I refer you to

Not saying that everyone would agree with you

whistling.gif

But lets not derail a good thread.

I fail to see why any Saints fan wouldn't think £12 a month is worth it. The alternative scares me.

I refer you to

whistling.gif

But lets not derail a good thread.

I fail to see why any Saints fan wouldn't think £12 a month is worth it. The alternative scares me.

What, exactly is this "scary" alternative? blink.png

This is the kind of rhetoric that puts many people off.

#easilyscared

Edited by faraway saint

While I agree that Oaky doesn't understand "football" it's his opinion and as such is a valid as anybodies.

Do you really believe that the people who support this are all clued up on the ins and outs of running a football club?

Is it going to be the case that anybody who doesn't wan't to go with this is dismissed?

#gettingmessy

Nope, but when their decision is based on a derogatory perception of others, and their capacity and ability to behave in a manner that is in the best interests of the club, then I think it is reasonable to counter accordingly.

Oaksoft's grasp of how football operates is comparable to that of a house brick.

#gettingmessy

Whether fans commit or not their opinions are still valid of course ..

don't think it's getting messy at all but by the tone of your posts I get the impression you would quite like it to get messy and fail

Nope, but when their decision is based on a derogatory perception of others, and their capacity and ability to behave in a manner that is in the best interests of the club, then I think it is reasonable to counter accordingly.

I actually agree with that sentiment. I think it IS reasonable to counter it.

You didn't do it worth reference to Miranda Hart though ….. TBH I have no idea what you were aiming at there.

I actually agree with that sentiment. I think it IS reasonable to counter it.

You didn't do it worth reference to Miranda Hart though .. TBH I have no idea what you were aiming at there.

I'm struggling with this one.

Can anyone help here...?

I'm resilient.

Perhaps in your private life but there's no evidence of it on this forum either in your cringeworthy Prince posts or when people on here disagree with you. You dislike something or someone disagrees with you and 9 times out of 10 you simply make personal attacks.

I would respect you more if you were just honest about that.

Edited by oaksoft

Whether fans commit or not their opinions are still valid of course ..

don't think it's getting messy at all but by the tone of your posts I get the impression you would quite like it to get messy and fail

I could easily quote some responses that indicate, even at this early stage, things are getting messy/personal.

As for my "tone" and you're misconception that I'd "quite like" that, well, I never knew you were an expert in interpreting what's between lines of my posts.

As for your "tone" you are fast becoming like a preacher, who thinks by repeating the same line over and over people will simply choose to believe it.

How's that for jumping to conclusions?

Edited by faraway saint

I could easily quote some responses that indicate, even at this early stage, things are getting messy/personal.

As for my "tone" and you're misconception that I'd "quite like" that, well, I never knew you were an expert in interpreting what's between lines of my posts.

As for your "tone" you are fast becoming like a preacher, who thinks by repeating the same line over and over people will simply choose to believe it.

Things have not quite reached the "Yul Brynner" stage yet but there's no doubt about that we've already seen a couple of posts which clearly do not like the fact that someone has disagreed with committing to this scheme. Some of it is in the territory of "passive aggressive" but it won't be long till someone gets absolutely slaughtered going on past form.

You'll need to work a lot harder if you want to gain Oaksoft's respect.lol.gif

Well at least I know how to get his respect - simply agree with everything he posts.

I also need to agree that it's OK to talk down to someone as long as either:-

a) He did it first

OR

b ) He agrees with the point.

At any other time you are just a pain in the arse.

Remember those golden rules and Drew's respect really could just be a few mouse clicks away.

Good luck.

Edited by oaksoft

I think you pay too much attention to the idiots that post on here.

I think you will find that is Oaky's personal opinion.

Why don't you just respect it and respect others also.

They are not idiots.

If you're a fully paid member of SMISA, you could have a say over the tannoy system, how the club is run, how we price fixtures, and even how much the club spends on player wages... Not saying that everyone would agree with you, but surely it's better to have a say than not have a say?

£12 a month is a small price to pay to guarantee the future of our club.

I have been saying most of the above for years.

Nobody f**king listens

Ha ha ha ha

And you want me to pay more money, to get ignored.

Well at least I know how to get his respect - simply agree with everything he posts.

I also need to agree that it's OK to talk down to someone as long as either:-

a) He did it first

OR

b ) He agrees with the point.

At any other time you are just a pain in the arse.

Remember those golden rules and Drew's respect really could just be a few mouse clicks away.

Good luck.

Problem is, sunshine, you don't really make points, do you?

You just try to be clever, but make a rip-roaring c**t of it.

If you're a fully paid member of SMISA, you could have a say over the tannoy system, how the club is run, how we price fixtures, and even how much the club spends on player wages... Not saying that everyone would agree with you, but surely it's better to have a say than not have a say?

£12 a month is a small price to pay to guarantee the future of our club.

And 12 pounds a month doesn't guarantee the future.

Part Time Clubs in Scotland would help though.

Problem is, sunshine, you don't really make points, do you?

You just try to be clever, but make a rip-roaring c**t of it.

To be fair I do try to dumb them down as much as possible.

It's like taking sugar out of cakes though - at some point you are left wondering what the point was.

I think so far it's just been pretty healthy discussion... I only became a member of SMISA last week as I was impressed with the bid presentation and therefore just trying to spread the word . I apologise if I at any point sound like I'm preaching that is not my intention whatsoever.

I was referring to your #gettingmessy comment that you've mentioned a few times now which isn't really helping anyone

Edited by gazmc83