Scottish Election 2016

shull

They aren't a political party ya trumpet.

Unbelievably some in this Country vote the same way as their fellow football fans tell them. Check out the Reffydumdum fannies.

You've changed your tune, your reply to this

was this

Oh absolutely. His post was cringeworthy.

Mind you the SNP have plenty of sheep pisting equally cringeworthy guff and I have voted for them in the past.

My particular favourite was when you and Tony were bleating about "the poor" and how people should pay more tax whilst happily pocketing the extra money from the latest tax cut through raised personal allowances.

That was almost as cringeworthy as your joint failed attempt to actually describe exactly who these "poor" were. Rather important if I am to hand them my hard earned money.

Bear in mind I said clearly I was TEMPTED to give them my vote.

Edited by oaksoft

I find the idea that anyone could cote for the tories astounding. They have overseen the slowest economic recovery ever whilst doubling the national debt. The fact that you are invited to Vote for Ruth Davidson, and the term conservative is tucked away at the back probably says it all.

Blue an Green Vermin Football Clubs are scum, but are adored by the vast majority of human beings in this Country.

What is your point Jakey?

Lol

The Masses Are Asses

To quote a decent dude.

The Masses are Asses.

Love it! So true too.

Sorely tempted to give them my vote.

The drone cult like mentality of many SNP supporters is a real turn off and I am warming to the idea that you dont solve poverty by punishing successful people and simple handing that cash to people at the bottom who are underachieving.

I think we have built a culture of dependence rather than opportunity and those in serious need are being denied access to funds because we have so many people taking the piss.

I woule rather see success rewarded and recognised and I want to see those successful people properly incentivised to share their wealth through job creation.

Only one party talks in this manner.

Given the huge number of people that have come from other parties to support the SNP in the past few years, it would be really stupid to refer to them drones, as they've obviously had the power of independent thought and reasoning to change from other parties.

The drones you should be referring to are the blinkered voters of the blue and red tories who continue to vote every few years for the exactly the same tired old regurgitated policies that lead them to glorious failure in Scotland every four years.

Edited by FTOF

Why?

Cause Tory = Anti Scottish, back stabbing, front stabbing, tax dodging , pig phucking, public school upper class tossers. But I am not telling you what I really think. Tories hate people, themselves and only love money and power.

Any one that votes for them is totally self absorbed

See any Scot that votes Tory, is the same Scot that fought against the Scots at battles. the same poofy Scots that's had no courage to leave the Empire of London. And therefore wankstains.

Hope that answered your why Shullester

Edited by DougJamie

Cause Tory = Anti Scottish, back stabbing, front stabbing, tax dodging , pig phucking, public school upper class tossers. But I a not telling you what I really think

See any Scot that votes Tory, is the same Scot that fought against the Scots at battles. the same poofy Scots that's had no courage to leave the Empire of London. And therefore wankstains.

So much anger and hatred, and a bit of homophobia too. I feel sorry for you. Edited by TopCat

So much anger and hatred, and a bit of homophobia too. I feel sorry for you.

I feel sorrier for you my fellow buddie siding with Satan. Anyway don't really matter as only about 15% of Scots think like you. There is a big space south of Watford, you should fit right in, get some UKIP pals in all

I feel sorrier for you my fellow buddie siding with Satan. Anyway don't really matter as only about 15% of Scots think like you. There is a big space south of Watford, you should fit right in, get some UKIP pals in all

It must be hard having such hatred and resentment for so many of your fellow countrymen. I don't know how you manage it.

As is your democratic right..... well done. In Russia you would be shot, in UEA you would have a hand cut off. In Scotland your just a wankstain

Cause Tory = Anti Scottish, back stabbing, front stabbing, tax dodging , pig phucking, public school upper class tossers. But I am not telling you what I really think. Tories hate people, themselves and only love money and power.Any one that votes for them is totally self absorbedSee any Scot that votes Tory, is the same Scot that fought against the Scots at battles. the same poofy Scots that's had no courage to leave the Empire of London. And therefore wankstains.Hope that answered your why Shullester

Deary me! A real verge of tears series of posts there all wrapped up in a homophobic parcel.

fck the working class...

TBF if there is a single person out there who is actually waiting on any government to improve their lives then they really meed to have a word with themselves.

A bit of personal raponsibility would be called for at least.

I dont ever remember a time in my life, and I have been through a fair few difficult times, when I ever sat on my fat arse and blamed a government for any of it. No government can create a job for me, prevent me buying a house, limit my earnings, force me to take a zero hours contract or better myself. Its all down to me. A lot of luck sometimes of course but by and large I control my life. Nobody else.

Edited by oaksoft

Given the huge number of people that have come from other parties to support the SNP in the past few years, it would be really stupid to refer to them drones, as they've obviously had the power of independent thought and reasoning to change from other parties.

The drones you should be referring to are the blinkered voters of the blue and red tories who continue to vote every few years for the exactly the same tired old regurgitated policies that lead them to glorious failure in Scotland every four years.

I didnt say that. I said MANY are drones. You only have to look at Tony, SB and the pathetic excuse for a human being that is Doug to see what I am getting at.

Cause Tory = Anti Scottish, back stabbing, front stabbing, tax dodging , pig phucking, public school upper class tossers. But I am not telling you what I really think. Tories hate people, themselves and only love money and power.

Any one that votes for them is totally self absorbed

Charming person